1. chanandre's rating of the film Pitch Perfect 3

Girl power came to an end. Dunno if by the end am more Chloe, Becca or Patricia (or even Aubrey>what with her daddy issues). Becca including her girls in her song as she moves on with her personal career was badass Feminism. Chloe's tears r my tears too: she knows damn well they won't ever meet again. She's the ♡ of the group. Ruby Rose singin' Zombie broke my heart in half. Did they see O'Riordan's death comin'? </3

2. Polyglot's rating of the film Pitch Perfect 3

"Satan has finally left my body. Hi, I'm Esther"

3. nadnab's rating of the film Pitch Perfect 3

4. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film Pitch Perfect 3

5. Scotch's rating of the film Pitch Perfect 3

That spy spoof tangent pretty much made the movie. They had to fill those 90 minutes somehow, and they clearly just stopped giving a fuck. Yes and thank you.

6. Shoham L's rating of the film Pitch Perfect 3

Probably the best of the series in that they just stopped caring what did and didn't make sense.

7. empcollapse's rating of the film Pitch Perfect 3

god save america, so tired of watching these tropes.

8. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film Pitch Perfect 3

The now commonplace tragedy of a once fresh film concept is, with every sequel, quality has likely dipped so profoundly that only visible are the vague remnants of what was once was so original. "Pitch Perfect 3" cheapens the formula of its predecessors by turning the female ensemble into a plethora of shallow, catty stereotypes. Throw in DJ Khaled and little musical numbers and you have an egregious sellout sequel.

9. Peter Walsh's rating of the film Pitch Perfect 3

Light on songs, characterisation, and plot development? Good thing Rebel Wilson going all out Neeson/Taken beserk comes to literally save the day.*