1. João Rocha's rating of the film Pitch Perfect

2. Aprilia Gunawan's rating of the film Pitch Perfect

Glee: The Movie. Fat Patricia OMG

3. lonesome-boat's rating of the film Pitch Perfect

4. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Pitch Perfect

...and while I'm at it, this one was bad as well.

5. God_Schizo's rating of the film Pitch Perfect

I wasn't expecting much from this but it surprised me: good acting, classic teen movie storyline, and most of all it sings ;) Plus, I can't resist Breakfast Club references.

6. msmichel's rating of the film Pitch Perfect

Yet another film that made Hollywood momentarily wake up and realize that women also go to the movies....and then they quickly forgot it to make more super hero movies. Harmless and enjoyable film applying the sports movie clichés to accapella. Performances are solid and one can certainly understand it clicking with its demographic.

7. Xose Manoel Ramos's rating of the film Pitch Perfect

De algunha maneira me convencero que isto era unha das comedias máis intresantes destes anos: non tanto, mediocre a eito

8. Jeremy Ashlyn's rating of the film Pitch Perfect

9. teresa romã's rating of the film Pitch Perfect

Shiet. But female lidership.

10. Marion's rating of the film Pitch Perfect

I was expecting way too much from this movie.

11. Kelley Dong's rating of the film Pitch Perfect

the "romance" plot was really jumbled/inconsistent/weird, jokes more off-putting and poorly timed than offensive (not an excuse). by the end of the movie, all of the thoughts you've formed are gone because you just want the girls to perform and win and get it over with.

12. saitosouta's rating of the film Pitch Perfect

In Japan, this movie is released in theater 2015 finally. 3 Years. I've waited for THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRS. But it's worth the wait! Wonderfully funny comedy I love so much!

13. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Pitch Perfect

Sorry, my children forced me to see this. Nice colors, nice songs, pretty dumb screenplay and unnecessary coarseness. Already forgotten.

14. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Pitch Perfect

El alma de la película es sin duda los momentos musicales, muy a pesar, la comedia y la historia misma siempre quedan cortas. Hay momentos hilarantes y otros de una inspiración frustrada. Lo que le falta a este filme es la personalidad en cada personaje. No es suficiente seguir calando el cliché de la mujer rolliza grotesca. La misma Anna Kendrick, otro atractivo, obedece al cliché de la adolescente hermética.

15. hirzi_chandani's rating of the film Pitch Perfect

The story is good. Can't wait for the sequel

16. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Pitch Perfect

Unexpectedly funny and entertaining

17. Rachel Tyler's rating of the film Pitch Perfect

Successful female-based comedy, thank you! It's good, not perfect. Fun not life-changing. Sit back, relax, enjoy a show. My biggest complaint is the projectile vomiting---it's an extremely lowbrow grab for humor, and does not fit with the feel of the rest of the movie.

18. Chichago_'s rating of the film Pitch Perfect

Yeah, it's pretty entertaining.

19. Snappa's rating of the film Pitch Perfect

20. Ian Fitzgerald's rating of the film Pitch Perfect

21. runfromfire's rating of the film Pitch Perfect

A band of misfits with nothing in common get over their differences (after some quarreling and temporary breakups) and rally to take on a more talented, more organized enemy? Very original. Oh, there's a love story between a pair of rivals? Way to change things up. Extra star for Anna Kendrick because she's always so bloody adorable.

22. venenatis's rating of the film Pitch Perfect

23. Sor.'s rating of the film Pitch Perfect

24. a Smith's rating of the film Pitch Perfect

No effort to subvert or add anything to the misfit competitors trope, but good characterization/acting (for generic characters), a lot of energy and many quotable lines make it an enjoyable watch