1. nadnab's rating of the film Pixels

2. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film Pixels

Nice idea. Shame they turned it into an Adam Sandler vehicle.

3. Star Lord's rating of the film Pixels

Non un gran film ma tanti bei ricordi legati ai videogames e qualche roba simpatica qua e là.

4. mich's rating of the film Pixels

5. babycakesromero's rating of the film Pixels

if i could take that one star and break it into 8 bits I would give it 1 of those bits. and then i'd think i was being generous.

6. James Mackin's rating of the film Pixels

Not even Peter Dinklage could save this piece of trash.

7. mikemero@googlemail.com's rating of the film Pixels

Sort of terrible but easy to watch.

8. Arandhitio Ballagi's rating of the film Pixels

9. Alex Pintică's rating of the film Pixels

10. The Mayor Of Hell's rating of the film Pixels

Great premise. Lousy execution. Wasn't very funny and I'm more forgiving of sandler movies than most.

11. Kyra W's rating of the film Pixels

I can honest to god say I have never seen a worse script, at any level of filmmaking. One star for the effects and concept and one star for Josh Gad's performance. It wasn't just the unfunny lines overly performed by most of the cast, but the blatant plot holes and contradictions in the story. I thought the original criticisms were about only Sandler, but I have never been so wrong.

12. Kamran's rating of the film Pixels

Utterly contrived towards meaningless ends with its only redeeming feature the novelty of playing real life video games. 42/100 - Bad.

13. Stephane Tanaka's rating of the film Pixels

2.5. Not that bad. Ofc a B or C movie, but not very serious. Pretty bad "easy" humor, and cheap script, but highly enjoyable, and nice tribute to old videogames. I guess it'll speaks only to people of 35+ years old...

14. SoulBrotherNo1's rating of the film Pixels

1.5/10 - Tywin Lannister wouldnt be proud....

15. skoog's rating of the film Pixels

ugh, the nerds has taken over hollywood. whats next, a meme-movie?

16. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Pixels

17. Genre films > French New Wave's rating of the film Pixels

With its idiotic, absurd premise and storyline, weak comedic performances, and Kevin James as the President (need I say more? Who thought that was a good idea?), Pixels could've only functioned in this universe as a "good" movie one way: As just another bad 80s films that people wipe away the flaws of with childhood nostalgia. Too bad it came out now.

18. Mohammad Aboomar's rating of the film Pixels

19. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Pixels

20. Polly Dee's rating of the film Pixels

21. sonik_tooth's rating of the film Pixels

22. Ezgi M's rating of the film Pixels

23. Varun Saini's rating of the film Pixels

Childhood memories.... Game on!

24. Serhiy Baryshniev's rating of the film Pixels