1. easterhasi's rating of the film PK

PK confirms once more that IMDB top250 is a big hoax. Landed #250 as per 8/2017. LOL. Aamir Khan is very gifted and director Hirani is skilled in provoking emotions. Still, there are so many better Bollywoods out there. Readers of Paulo Coelho will love this movie – a lot of simplistic morality in a corny robe.

2. RianWidagdo's rating of the film PK

Judul : 4/5 Poster : 4/5 Pembuka : 2/5 Cerita : 3/5 Akting : 4/5 Penutup : 4/5 Soundtrack : 5/5 Rekomendasi : 3/5

3. mamad_m.k's rating of the film PK

Arriving on earth, an alien (Aamir) is immediately robbed of the only thing he's wearing, the remote via which he can go home. Knowing nothing of human (This film Challenging Religions)

4. Mohammad Ebrahimian's rating of the film PK

5. Aditya Watts's rating of the film PK

HATE Preachy Pretentious Superior Bullshit.

6. ceknklsn's rating of the film PK

7. clementiny's rating of the film PK

This movie gave me a new perspective of faith. Just love it

8. Marianne Kătelyn's rating of the film PK

- "Nu mi-ai înregistrat, cumva, vocea?" - "Vocea ta? Nu sunt chiar așa îndrăgostit de tine încât să-mi pierd timpul." :(((( Duamne ce-am mai am plâns!!

9. panduabi's rating of the film PK

My favourite bollywood movie

10. Justwibi's rating of the film PK

speechless with the screenplay

11. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film PK

12. Didar Merve's rating of the film PK

Introduction to education of religion. I must have watched PK with my 2 years old nephew.

13. Kamran's rating of the film PK

Not without the usual Bollywood theatrics, a film that gives me hope about mankind's progress and India's emerging self-awareness. 70/100

14. sonya.karam@gmail.com's rating of the film PK

It has some redeeming moments but you can tell Hirani is using his previous successes to hide some of the overall flaws of the film

15. Bastian Faldano's rating of the film PK

It gave me a fresh perspective about faith... it was really great moment watching this movie. and Hirani (for me) did it again after 3 Idiots. love it!!!

16. Maoolina Fajrini's rating of the film PK

surprisingly, I was impressed with this film. Amazing story

17. Taufan Gio's rating of the film PK

18. angiebasuki's rating of the film PK

I love how PK sees things without references, like when he learned about color of clothes and how people literally never say something the really mean. It's somewhat like a fun semiotics game.

19. Michael Harbour's rating of the film PK

A Bollywood comedy romance that lands some heavy blows to organized religion. Seems a little bloated sometimes but much of that apparent bloat eventually turns out to be important to the story.

20. Te Pe's rating of the film PK

A journey looking for God, hillarious yet touching