1. petit astronaute's rating of the film Plan 9 from Outer Space

2. Eric Rucker's rating of the film Plan 9 from Outer Space

I would have to rewatch Santa Claus Conquers The Martians to decide whether I think Plan 9 is the worst movie ever, and I am not willing to do that! I do not believe in "so bad it's good". P9 Makes Nude on the Moon seem like Tarkovsky. (Nude on the Moon had poetry!) Definitely takes the prize for worst dialog ever. Amateur actors, even bad ones, are miles better than bad professionals.

3. FISCHER's rating of the film Plan 9 from Outer Space

Considéré comme un film-culte et accessoirement comme "le plus mauvais film du monde", cette oeuvre incroyable et grotesque, où les trucages apparents, les erreurs de scénario et la stupidité extrême de l'histoire parviennent à des sommets inouïs, dépassant toutes les bornes de l'incongruité, pour atteindre le degré zéro de la réalisation et de là, à une certaine poésie du médiocre. www.cinefiches.com

4. Andreea Roşca's rating of the film Plan 9 from Outer Space

5. Tasha saraswati's rating of the film Plan 9 from Outer Space

6. Matt Rolls's rating of the film Plan 9 from Outer Space

7. coxno's rating of the film Plan 9 from Outer Space

watching this movie is like watching a drunk person stumble and fall into a ditch

8. Bob's rating of the film Plan 9 from Outer Space

Silly plot with childish dialogues works as a time capsule between Universal's horror classics, sci-fi of 50s and Cold war paranoia. Although it hardly has anything to raise rewatchable value, it is watchable enough to live its reputation as one of the greatest worst films ever.

9. Justine Vernera's rating of the film Plan 9 from Outer Space

It's difficult to hate something that has been done so awfully that it becomes absolutely entertaining

10. AdrianM.'s rating of the film Plan 9 from Outer Space

I've watched a couple of really bad films so far and I'm sure I'll watch others in the near future. This was awful but really ,not the worst ever made. trust me!

11. emichan's rating of the film Plan 9 from Outer Space

This is such a crap it's good.

12. Bridget Brehen's rating of the film Plan 9 from Outer Space

Shlocky fun from this plucky man from Poughkeepsie!

13. bulgrin's rating of the film Plan 9 from Outer Space

It's definitely one of the worst movies ever made. It's not even a movie. But it's so bad that it is great fun to watch ...

14. Cinema Paradisio's rating of the film Plan 9 from Outer Space

Modern women and their obsession with safety. Pfft

15. CGI Baby's rating of the film Plan 9 from Outer Space

It's pointless to rate a film like this. Pointless.

16. Arcanus's rating of the film Plan 9 from Outer Space

A fine drama, made with chilling skill by Edward Wood. Better than most Hollywood films made since 1970. Great sets, with no expense spared. This film should have won every Oscar going.

17. msmichel's rating of the film Plan 9 from Outer Space

The inept nature of pretty much everything in this effort gives the film its' charm. Terrible in execution, script and direction yet completely wonderful in its' own way. Have seen it many times over the years yet still a fun watch each time. The fact that the so-called plan makes no narrative sense is just great and the no frills filmmaking is just so awful its sublime. Take off the film snob hat and enjoy.

18. Golightly _'s rating of the film Plan 9 from Outer Space

I stopped paying attention after an hour and in the first few minutes was laughing so much.

19. kketchupz's rating of the film Plan 9 from Outer Space

All the evident mishaps make this actually very entertaining to watch. Thanks for all the laughs!

20. WhatsUpWill's rating of the film Plan 9 from Outer Space

Seeing this with a lot of friends makes the movie x100 better.

21. Andres Cortes's rating of the film Plan 9 from Outer Space

Greatest opening movie line ever! Greetings, my friends! We are all interested in the future, for that is where you and I are going to spend the rest of our lives. And remember my friends; future events such as these will affect you in the future. You are interested in the unknown, the mysterious, the unexplainable; that is why you are here.

22. nazli kok's rating of the film Plan 9 from Outer Space

23. gorkem sever's rating of the film Plan 9 from Outer Space

24. Murat Erdem's rating of the film Plan 9 from Outer Space

Hep kötü film derler lakin çok eğlencelidir. İyidir de bence.