1. C҉ă҉t҉ă҉l҉i҉n҉'s rating of the film Planet Earth

Mai puțină încredere în autoritatea științifică și mai multă în ceaiul de mușețel !! ✌

2. HAD!L's rating of the film Planet Earth

3. Zach Closs's rating of the film Planet Earth

I kept thinking of Stanislaw Lem for some reason: "We have no need of other worlds, our own suffices us." Totally out of context, maybe, but this series' singular ability to jump-start imaginations and imbue almost everyone with a sense of wonder, discovery and joy is vital. Sucks you in effortlessly (and not just when you're zipped).

4. BernardoDiniz's rating of the film Planet Earth

5. Jan's rating of the film Planet Earth

The material and cinematography is great. But the fact that it's presented as an overdramatized ad on nature and the wildlife is reduced into series of stories with happy or sentimental tragic ends kills it for me.

6. DilayA's rating of the film Planet Earth

7. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Planet Earth

Full movie : -------------https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Df8h2lwSuYc

8. waywardwaters's rating of the film Planet Earth

Manufactured like a pack of trojans and narrated by some British asshat who rubs his nipples over the sound of his own voice, this snooze-inducing, artificial insemination of a “documentary” shows not the earth as is but instead patronizes nature as a commodity to awe the effortlessly amused fleshling (in between ecstatic rounds of academic jargoning, social-climbing and mind paralysis over techno-toys of course).

9. Amadeus Magnus's rating of the film Planet Earth