1. Ethan's rating of the film Planet of the Apes

This was an appalling film.

2. limited-space's rating of the film Planet of the Apes

3. James Mackin's rating of the film Planet of the Apes

Weak, and a weak version of the twist at the end.

4. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Planet of the Apes

5. Andrew Miller's rating of the film Planet of the Apes

The groan from the audience at the end I'll never forget.

6. Elayla's rating of the film Planet of the Apes

I remember the pit in my stomach after watching this film as a child.

7. Tiagojeff's rating of the film Planet of the Apes

Really great theory involving time travel and parallel universe's theories // unsatisfying movie all throughout. oh, tim.

8. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Planet of the Apes

While not trying to be an exact remake of the original, the script is weak but the make-up, costume design and ape behavior are at a higher level.

9. emichan's rating of the film Planet of the Apes

10. CRW's rating of the film Planet of the Apes

11. Riesca Amallia's rating of the film Planet of the Apes

12. cmuela's rating of the film Planet of the Apes

13. Lali's rating of the film Planet of the Apes

14. Steve's rating of the film Planet of the Apes

Woweee terrible! Just watch the original.

15. Ulrich JARLØV's rating of the film Planet of the Apes

And they all laughed - when they should have been screaming in terror - at the sight of Ape Lincoln.

16. Cristiano's rating of the film Planet of the Apes

Domenica pomeriggio sul divano, palpebre pesanti in agguato, cosa ti vedi? Questo. Diochemerda! Ma Burton l'ha subappaltato e nel frattempo era in ritiro in Nepal? Cast da farti simpatizzare per i bracconieri di scimmie (e anche di uomini, un po')

17. Lynch/Fellini's rating of the film Planet of the Apes

WTF! Was this supposed to be a comedy?!

18. AyynaMkay's rating of the film Planet of the Apes

in coming premiere of the Raise of the Planet of Apes, it is worth to re-watch the version of Tim Burton. Nice story, reminded me of my childhood, remember how I was shocked to see an ending. Remarkable

19. runfromfire's rating of the film Planet of the Apes

Complete shit but I'm throwing in an extra star for Tim Roth's scenery chewing.

20. myhumaninteractions's rating of the film Planet of the Apes

It only took me 12 years to find somethign to enjoy about this film. Marky Mark and the Monkey Bunch is not that bad on its own. Keep in mind that it is a metaphor about Japan, WWII, and the atomic bomb, and the ending should make even less sense in that context.

21. Brian O'blivion's rating of the film Planet of the Apes

Great work from Rick Baker (I think it was the original Planet of the Apes that first got him interested in special make-up fx), but the overall production design is just depressing. Nothing really catches the eye in this grey studio jungle.

22. Seth Farmer's rating of the film Planet of the Apes

Though, yeah, remaking a classic such as this is sacrilegious and retarded, it could have been something amazing. How can you fuck up Mark Wahlberg and monkeys?

23. Hazel Cills's rating of the film Planet of the Apes

Why you fuck with a classic, I DON'T KNOW???

24. Alan Funkle's rating of the film Planet of the Apes

God awful, the movie that took down tim burtons career and he never recovered producing studio garbage along with elfmans mediocre score. one director id love to see a comeback (and no i dont consider disneys rip off of hook alice in wonderland a comeback, regardless of how much it made).