1. dave gunn's rating of the film Plastic Bag

It sounds ridiculous, but this short film following the life and inner dialog of a plastic bag is both moving in a very human way and thought-provoking as a means of addressing the unsustainability of single-serve plastics. Oh, and Werner Herzog is the voice of the bag.

2. Wasunan T's rating of the film Plastic Bag

"i wish you had created me so that i could die"

3. João Abreu's rating of the film Plastic Bag

4. ilze zzz's rating of the film Plastic Bag

it's all about the concept

5. Ana Sousa's rating of the film Plastic Bag

I just cried over a plastic bag. Am I ok?

6. Sara Castro's rating of the film Plastic Bag

"Why were my moments of joy so brief?"

7. Jorge Morello's rating of the film Plastic Bag

8. Mar J's rating of the film Plastic Bag

some ate little pieces of me until they realized i was useless to them

9. Mariana Roveda's rating of the film Plastic Bag

10. mad.lucas's rating of the film Plastic Bag

"I wish you had created me so that I could die. Nothing could destroy me. I went to worlds I had never seen. What kind of giant monsters had lived here, and where were they now?”

11. f-nanda's rating of the film Plastic Bag

"Did my maker exist or had I created her in my mind? Why were my mountains of joy so brief? And yet, like a fool, I still have hope I will meet her again. And if I do, I will tell her just one thing: I wish you had created me, so that I could die." Powerful stuff!

12. R. Prancāne's rating of the film Plastic Bag

Disappointed plastic bag goes with the flow.

13. Diogo Quintela's rating of the film Plastic Bag

14. Susana Bessa's rating of the film Plastic Bag

Existentialism. Life. A plastic bag. A complete and utter pleasure!

15. sacajawèale's rating of the film Plastic Bag

16. Nancy Stark's rating of the film Plastic Bag

I love Werner Herzog, he's my imaginary boyfriend. And the bags, wafting about, really are beautiful, as American Beauty showed us. A sweet, poignant short film.

17. João Moura's rating of the film Plastic Bag

quem diria que uma história tão simples poderia dar um filme tão envolvente como este

18. El Biffo's rating of the film Plastic Bag

This 18-minute film may sound dumb to you. Who wants to see a film about a plastic bag, that does sound dumb. I found it to be beautiful and clever. Werner Herzog is the voice of the plastic bag. Just watch it before you pass judgment, ok? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDBtCb61Sd4

19. Miggy Angel's rating of the film Plastic Bag

"and the award for plastic bag in a leading role goes to...."

20. emichan's rating of the film Plastic Bag

Werner Herzog's distinct voice gave life to Plastic

21. Publius's rating of the film Plastic Bag

Sounds like that scene in American Beauty............

22. Cole Caudle's rating of the film Plastic Bag

What I find really impressive about the film is that it is telling a story that only works in film. So many of the films we watch we could easily imagine in another medium, particularly books and plays. But this is a story/concept that only works on film. Its simplicity too is striking. No actors, no dramatic scenes, but a lot of intelligence and imagination.

23. halfacig's rating of the film Plastic Bag

I love how Herzog says "monsters".

24. Jye Sherwell's rating of the film Plastic Bag