1. Daniel's rating of the film PlayTime

Tati's best and has some of the best comedic bits I've ever seen.

2. MarcusArcus's rating of the film PlayTime

3. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film PlayTime

4. Rúben A. Jesus's rating of the film PlayTime

5. lbunuel's rating of the film PlayTime

A dream of forms and colors, a gigantic labyrinth of dystopic alienation - the greatest comedic performer of all time in his greatest film. I had the privilege of watching this masterpiece in 70mm, and I left the theatre dizzy and wonderstruck.

6. Stefan Drees's rating of the film PlayTime

The film has a fabulous sound design: On the one hand the things - shoes, doors, furniture, buildings, electronic devices etc. - have "voices" (or sometimes also lacking them) to tell us stories about life, lostness and alienation in a hypermodern urban environment. On the other hand Tati confronts us with scenes behind windows of which we only see the actions while the sounds and the real narrative remain hidden.

7. Alex Mitici's rating of the film PlayTime

8. edpwilson's rating of the film PlayTime

hilarious moments encapsulated within brutalist architecture and urban alienation - the party scene was one of the best I've ever encountered

9. Stefan Stefan's rating of the film PlayTime

10. opandadodavid's rating of the film PlayTime

Já se perguntaram porque é que os prédios no Playtime são idênticos aos apartamentos no Shivers do Cronenberg? Mera coincidência imagética? Acho que não!!

11. Joel Shelton's rating of the film PlayTime

That restaurant sequence is one of the most beautifully constructed and meticulously orchestrated moments in cinema history. Tati understands the importance humor and the language of cinema like no other director. His gags are just as amusing as they are intelligently crafted. Playtime is unique, delightful, and timeless classic that we will be discussing for years into the future.

12. Adam Whybray's rating of the film PlayTime

Reading J.G. Ballard's 'Crash' let me grasp how the built environment is structured around the "normal" human body and how deviance is a matter of resisting ergonomics. 'Playtime' is the comedic praxis of this.

13. Carlos Tejeda's rating of the film PlayTime

Artículo (suplemento cultural "It's playtime"): https://lamiradadealbert.wordpress.com/2015/07/20/hulot-jacques-tati/

14. Walker's rating of the film PlayTime

This visually inventive classic warms my heart every time I watch it. Tati had a unique vision and he pursued it all the way...

15. steeeeellaaaaa (Iulia N)'s rating of the film PlayTime

i love the small gestures and details, the mise en scene and the framing, how every extra has a special sense of authenticity. tati shows us how comedy can be found in what we may regard as trivial or unimportant, so in the end i always get a warm feeling inside from watching one of his films, because i'm reminded that, even if life isn't really that grand or spectacular as we want it to be, it's still pretty good

16. olívia,'s rating of the film PlayTime

nunca será demais rever isto

17. FISCHER's rating of the film PlayTime

L'oeuvre la plus injustement contestée du grand metteur en scène Jacques Tati, qui fut une véritable catastrophe financière pour les producteurs... www.cinefiches.com

18. Enrico Gaudenzi's rating of the film PlayTime

Grande capolavoro incompreso di Tatì. Un film fenomenale per finezza, ritmo, trovate. Un enorme affresco da osservare a più riprese, con la stessa attenzione per il primo piano, come per gli sfondi. Magistrale

19. -REM-'s rating of the film PlayTime

20. Faustgelopoulos's rating of the film PlayTime

Tati´s masterpiece, perhaps, the greatest comedy of all time

21. Gabriele Mariotti's rating of the film PlayTime

The creepiest parody of Paris...and the carousel at the end is something hilarious.

22. qw0aszx's rating of the film PlayTime

Watching this film in its 4K restored version on a big screen, and with lots of people who appreciate it simply made it the best cinema experience I had so far.

23. LauraPalmer's rating of the film PlayTime

Tati had a PERFECT vision of what Modernism was (and a CLEAR vision of what Modernism is nowadays): alienation. A film about Paris where you can only see Paris in glass reflections.

24. nessmj's rating of the film PlayTime

astonishing - technology seemingly only widening the gaps between people. we deal with the disconnection of humanity in an ever increasing technologically advanced world, eventually arriving at the milieu of chaos in the restaurant. in spite of everything, tati's optimism shines through. ending in a veritable carnival merry-go-round we are made to feel both nostalgic and relieved to be leaving the city again.