1. speedball's rating of the film Pleasantville

2. subtonal's rating of the film Pleasantville

Really makes you see the beauty of our world

3. nadnab's rating of the film Pleasantville

4. Risya's rating of the film Pleasantville

5. LauraPalmer's rating of the film Pleasantville

Absolutely brilliant. Masterpiece.

6. The Mayor Of Hell's rating of the film Pleasantville

Such an amazingly surprising lovely film. Who would have thought this film would touch on so many great and relatable themes

7. Elle Johnston's rating of the film Pleasantville

In my opinion, one of the most overlooked films in the history of cinema.

8. Maggie's rating of the film Pleasantville

a good film about white people--funny enough. i remember liking this as a child. i kept thinking the diner guy was dave coulier

9. Christopher Morgan's rating of the film Pleasantville

This movie, like it's name suggests gives off an air of pleasantness. There's nothing wrong in the film, it's direction, design, acting and story are all very good but not great. It's themes are very transparent. Toby McGuire gives a very weird performance as always. Jeff Daniels kills it. It has a message and it will beat you over the head with it, but that's okay.

10. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Pleasantville

Hmm...as far as fairy tales go, it starts off interesting, achieves some moments off spectacular artistry, then runs out of things to do with Reese Witherspoon, tries to handle a few too many subjects, and settles on an ending that opens some significant unfortunate implications, emotionally speaking. As a whole, it's a simple, charming, liberal fairy tale clearly born from a singular vision. And that's pleasant.

11. truffraud's rating of the film Pleasantville

a cute, milky white story about a greyscale world that gets slowly introduced to the human experience. tobey and reese carry the weight of the movie well, though mary sue's transformation into an intellectual was rushed. it's endearing to see bill find his true calling in painting betty when his life was so routine before. i love that he paints the love of his life on the diner window for the town to see.

12. Polyglot's rating of the film Pleasantville

Where the black people at? :/

13. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Pleasantville

Paul Walker gives a soulful performance that demands attention.

14. Nathan Lee Johnson's rating of the film Pleasantville

15. SBERB's rating of the film Pleasantville

robetta da tv nel weekend pomeriggio

16. smndvdcl's rating of the film Pleasantville

Due to the conceptual scope of the film's premise, it felt like a missed opportunity. However, its ideologically liberal conclusions are progressive enough for one to give it the benefit of the doubt.

17. patríciapinho's rating of the film Pleasantville

Seemed promising but ultimately found it very dull.

18. Marina C.'s rating of the film Pleasantville

I continue to have mixed feelings about this film. I watched it a few years ago and I still can't tell if I liked it or disliked it.

19. Michael Peer's rating of the film Pleasantville

Once you get past the initial 1st act set up, the movie really opens up into something incredible. It's a grand statement about the wonder, complexity, and beauty of the world. A film that makes me happy to be alive.

20. Alex Pintică's rating of the film Pleasantville

3.5 - First act was pretty bad, but the rest was really entertaining, despite the flaws.

21. Célio g.'s rating of the film Pleasantville

Favorite movie as a kid, couldn't even understand half of it. Really fun.

22. gorje's rating of the film Pleasantville

Although heavy-handed messages bother me, this time it didn't annoy me at all.

23. Murat Erdem's rating of the film Pleasantville

24. fiksinoir's rating of the film Pleasantville

Apa ini? Fantasi? Komunis? Otoritarian? Rasis? Katarsis? Liberal? Selanjutnya apa? Entahlah...