1. En Sangers Bøn's rating of the film Poison for the Fairies

this is a sympathetic, touching and enigmatic one on the witchery, invocatory, devil-ish children games. Actually it is even more about blackmail and machination. Beautifully played, with emotion and can easily compete with the best films in the genre.

2. Nachtreich's rating of the film Poison for the Fairies

3. Henri de Corinth's rating of the film Poison for the Fairies

A bullying asshole threatens/manipulates her reluctant ‘friend’ into helping her do things…mostly boring kid things. Palimpsest of Seria’s “Don’t Deliver Us From Evil."

4. kartina obskura's rating of the film Poison for the Fairies

to be watched with seria´s "don´t deliver us from evil"

5. letters never sent's rating of the film Poison for the Fairies

A coming of age tale about friendship, pacts with the devil, manipulation, and desire to get rid of your piano teacher. :3

6. Nick Schwab's rating of the film Poison for the Fairies

Despite admiring the realistic and understated tone of the narrative, even at a mere 90 minutes, this film feels padded out in plot and boring because it keeps reiterating its story elements. The ending may have a good emotional punch, but that's because the entire movie is only about the buildup to an obvious downbeat final note. And, dare I say that it's not very tragic because the victim's not sympathetic.

7. Heikan's rating of the film Poison for the Fairies

This film is the sociopathic sister of "Pan's Labyrinth". All the inocence, everything that was pure in Del Toro's film is absent in this haunting story about a little girl that convinces another one that she herself is an evil old witch. This is a magical film, but it certainly is dark magic.

8. Inês M Almeida's rating of the film Poison for the Fairies

a inocência das crianças é diretamente proporcional à sua maldade.

9. Zachary George Najarian-Najafi's rating of the film Poison for the Fairies

Taboada succeeds in unearthing the menace that lurks just beneath childhood comfort, that feeling of uncertainty and terror the world can evoke, and the subtle cruelty and manipulation children exert over one another. Full Review: http://cinephiledreams.blogspot.com/2013/12/poison-for-fairies-1984.html

10. ramosbarajas's rating of the film Poison for the Fairies

When my brother asked me to describe this, I came up with Pan's Labrynth meets Leave her to Heaven. I think that description holds up. I fell in love with this film, even before it was over. I was captured by the incredible and playful cinematography. The story itself is very good, and the performances are even better. I think it resembles the type of films I would like to make one day.

11. Pierluigi Puccini's rating of the film Poison for the Fairies

Interesting gothic fairy tale in which two little girls are insidiously captivated by witchcraft and satanism, only to be devoured by their own distorted imagination. Final film by mexican master of suspense Carlos Enrique Taboada.