1. ppppp's rating of the film Pokémon: The First Movie - Mewtwo Strikes Back

Só porque aprendi que os vikings vivem em Vila Franca de Xira.

2. Ignoto's rating of the film Pokémon: The First Movie - Mewtwo Strikes Back

3. Thomas Rodts's rating of the film Pokémon: The First Movie - Mewtwo Strikes Back

4. Mao Flores's rating of the film Pokémon: The First Movie - Mewtwo Strikes Back

T-T mew two my spirit anime.

5. Monique's rating of the film Pokémon: The First Movie - Mewtwo Strikes Back

6. THE APOLL0's rating of the film Pokémon: The First Movie - Mewtwo Strikes Back

Four stars for Mewtwo, kinda moved me as little kid

7. LNLee's rating of the film Pokémon: The First Movie - Mewtwo Strikes Back

It's been who knows how many years and I'm still haunted by Mewtwo's angst. LOL

8. Pablo Jose Ponce Julve's rating of the film Pokémon: The First Movie - Mewtwo Strikes Back

9. santiago alzate botero's rating of the film Pokémon: The First Movie - Mewtwo Strikes Back

10. Tiagojeff's rating of the film Pokémon: The First Movie - Mewtwo Strikes Back

A bit tough to watch now. Nostalgia will do.

11. Matias Ignacio Vergara's rating of the film Pokémon: The First Movie - Mewtwo Strikes Back

12. Xob's rating of the film Pokémon: The First Movie - Mewtwo Strikes Back

It's hard to hate this movie beacause of nostalgia.

13. N. C.'s rating of the film Pokémon: The First Movie - Mewtwo Strikes Back

14. Katie's rating of the film Pokémon: The First Movie - Mewtwo Strikes Back

15. lewis_longshanks's rating of the film Pokémon: The First Movie - Mewtwo Strikes Back

Without acknowledging the nostalgia factor of the lacklustre localisation by 4Kids, Pokémon: The First Movie is saddled with the burden of being based on a woeful anime spin-off to a handheld game. The film does attempt to tackle basic metaphysics by focusing on the ethics of cloning yet this messaging is hampered by the forced resolution delivered through the otherwise bland characters of this story. Oh well.

16. yulquen's rating of the film Pokémon: The First Movie - Mewtwo Strikes Back

shout-out to my dad for taking me to see this when it first hit theaters

17. janitra's rating of the film Pokémon: The First Movie - Mewtwo Strikes Back

I cried when I first saw it.

18. Jack Hemingway's rating of the film Pokémon: The First Movie - Mewtwo Strikes Back

19. Mena García Vázquez's rating of the film Pokémon: The First Movie - Mewtwo Strikes Back

obviamente una obra maestra para mi infancia

20. hella dumb and felling bad's rating of the film Pokémon: The First Movie - Mewtwo Strikes Back

Saw this when I was six in theaters and I was glorious

21. Seth Farmer's rating of the film Pokémon: The First Movie - Mewtwo Strikes Back

2 stars for the totally awesome opening battle.

22. Rafael Paz's rating of the film Pokémon: The First Movie - Mewtwo Strikes Back

Chale, tengo flashbacks de mi niñez

23. Dav I.D.'s rating of the film Pokémon: The First Movie - Mewtwo Strikes Back

Many may forget that Mewtwo had a pretty fascinating existential crisis in this film, especially in his inception. His Grendel-like search for purpose leads him to power, and his logical deductions from birth in a laboratory encouraged me to think deeper. That said, where the film goes from there results in hum-drum crowd-pleasing cliche, but I still like that nostalgia and that classic hand drawn animation!

24. Dan.'s rating of the film Pokémon: The First Movie - Mewtwo Strikes Back