1. Danny Mansfield's rating of the film Pokémon: The First Movie - Mewtwo Strikes Back

2. lofisofi's rating of the film Pokémon: The First Movie - Mewtwo Strikes Back

ethics of cloning etc., i think my favorite thing about this movie is the fact that Mewtwo very distinctly looks at Mt. Rainier, alluding to the fact that the film is geographically set in the Pacific Northwest

3. F-BOMB's rating of the film Pokémon: The First Movie - Mewtwo Strikes Back

The first 20 minutes borrow from the source games' sci-fi subplot to set up an exciting premise. The subsequent hour and change doesn't get the opportunity to run with any of it, and the long delay in this film's release suggests it probably went through significant rewrites, shifting from an extended OVA for the anime series, to a blockbuster spectacle meant to go along with a runaway success franchise.

4. Luca's rating of the film Pokémon: The First Movie - Mewtwo Strikes Back

3 stars neutral, 3.5 stars only 90's boys can dig it

5. 11772398's rating of the film Pokémon: The First Movie - Mewtwo Strikes Back

Só porque aprendi que os vikings vivem em Vila Franca de Xira.

6. Ignoto's rating of the film Pokémon: The First Movie - Mewtwo Strikes Back

7. Thomas Rodts's rating of the film Pokémon: The First Movie - Mewtwo Strikes Back

8. Mao Flores's rating of the film Pokémon: The First Movie - Mewtwo Strikes Back

T-T mew two my spirit anime.

9. Monique's rating of the film Pokémon: The First Movie - Mewtwo Strikes Back

10. THE APOLL0's rating of the film Pokémon: The First Movie - Mewtwo Strikes Back

Four stars for Mewtwo, kinda moved me as little kid

11. LNLee's rating of the film Pokémon: The First Movie - Mewtwo Strikes Back

It's been who knows how many years and I'm still haunted by Mewtwo's angst. LOL

12. Pablo Jose Ponce Julve's rating of the film Pokémon: The First Movie - Mewtwo Strikes Back

13. sabbi irimiás esaú alzate botero's rating of the film Pokémon: The First Movie - Mewtwo Strikes Back

14. Tiagojeff's rating of the film Pokémon: The First Movie - Mewtwo Strikes Back

A bit tough to watch now. Nostalgia will do.

15. Matias Ignacio Vergara's rating of the film Pokémon: The First Movie - Mewtwo Strikes Back

16. Xob's rating of the film Pokémon: The First Movie - Mewtwo Strikes Back

It's hard to hate this movie beacause of nostalgia.

17. N. C.'s rating of the film Pokémon: The First Movie - Mewtwo Strikes Back

18. Katie's rating of the film Pokémon: The First Movie - Mewtwo Strikes Back

19. lewis_longshanks's rating of the film Pokémon: The First Movie - Mewtwo Strikes Back

Without acknowledging the nostalgia factor of the lacklustre localisation by 4Kids, Pokémon: The First Movie is saddled with the burden of being based on a woeful anime spin-off to a handheld game. The film does attempt to tackle basic metaphysics by focusing on the ethics of cloning yet this messaging is hampered by the forced resolution delivered through the otherwise bland characters of this story. Oh well.

20. yulquen's rating of the film Pokémon: The First Movie - Mewtwo Strikes Back

shout-out to my dad for taking me to see this when it first hit theaters

21. janitra's rating of the film Pokémon: The First Movie - Mewtwo Strikes Back

I cried when I first saw it.

22. Jack Hemingway's rating of the film Pokémon: The First Movie - Mewtwo Strikes Back

23. Mena García Vázquez's rating of the film Pokémon: The First Movie - Mewtwo Strikes Back

obviamente una obra maestra para mi infancia

24. hella dumb and felling bad's rating of the film Pokémon: The First Movie - Mewtwo Strikes Back

Saw this when I was six in theaters and I was glorious