1. Andre Flickatina's rating of the film Police Story 3: Super Cop

nice cameo from the very rare tetris for sega

2. Luka's rating of the film Police Story 3: Super Cop

That helicopter scene, probably the most daring action stunt I've ever seen in a film

3. SlinkyLi's rating of the film Police Story 3: Super Cop

Helicopters, motorcycles, and a train: keys to a 90s action flick. Almost enough stunts and kung fu comedy to make it a good Jackie Chan movie

4. Dominic Simard-Jean's rating of the film Police Story 3: Super Cop

Jackie Chan's humor in this is soooo cringy.

5. THE APOLL0's rating of the film Police Story 3: Super Cop

I'm still not sure how that helicopter on the train didn't end up killing all of the actors in the last action sequence.

6. Greg S.'s rating of the film Police Story 3: Super Cop

I wish they utilized Jackie's physical prowess with hand to hand a little more. And you actually feel the negative influence of Western blockbusters with some stupid music and lame humor. But when shit gets kicking you feel like Buster Keaton in Sherlock JR running through different set pieces like Buster materializing in different films. And Michelle Yeoh is a bad bitch. Tarantino is right for once.

7. Mohammad Aboomar's rating of the film Police Story 3: Super Cop

This movie is about Jackie Chan moving from smashing cars into smashing and blowing up cars and helicopters. Unfortunately, the lack of convincing acting and storyline remained.

8. Don't Get Nasty Brother's rating of the film Police Story 3: Super Cop

Perfect mix of old school hong kong action and slapstick comedy. By far one of my favorites Jackie Chan's films, especially because the final showdown was filmed in Kuala Lumpur. Michelle Yeoh is superb.

9. filmcapsule's rating of the film Police Story 3: Super Cop

Pretty weak Chan effort, though it gets by on his charm and that of Michelle Yeoh. There's surprisingly little hand-to-hand action (the film is slow to get going), but the brief glimpses we do get follow the typical (and refreshing) straight-forward visual approach of 90s Chan films. It's worth it for the outtakes alone; some truly insane stuff, the most thrilling in the film.

10. Polyglot's rating of the film Police Story 3: Super Cop

The evil drug lord in the movie is playing Sega!