1. HALLENSLEBEN's rating of the film Police

2. FISCHER's rating of the film Police

Intéressant travail du réalisateur qui manque malheureusement d'un brin de folie ou de démesure quant à l'éclairage des sentiments liant les deux principaux protagonistes. Pialat est décidément imprévisible... www.cinefiches.com

3. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film Police

4. Didier Pigeon-Perreault's rating of the film Police

5. El Biffo's rating of the film Police

3.5 Not my favorite Pialat. Sandrine Bonnaire, tho...

6. the_mentaculus's rating of the film Police

A film I have trouble reviewing, because it does not have any hallmark or superior element I can hang my hat on and point to. A film that's well-made, but not well-made toward any aim I can easily decipher. I'm sure if you squint hard enough, there's more to be found.

7. camille's rating of the film Police

8. Warren Spratley's rating of the film Police

Pialat's greatest, most mysterious film

9. Ben Dooley's rating of the film Police

Somehow Pialat and Breillat manage to make it feel as though there is no structure to what we are seeing and yet unravel a variety of different narrative strands. A very powerful film as always and Depardieu is great. As an added note, I'd love to see L' Enfance Nue here, as I missed it the first time round! :)

10. janh24's rating of the film Police

Depardieu is a sight to behold; a multi-textural characterisation that is amongst his finest performances.

11. raggiodisole's rating of the film Police

a deeply unbalanced film. it had drama, it had love interest, it had a story, but it never held together, and you were always far from settling on the side of any character, yet you know that in the end, what happened was right.

12. Superfrog's rating of the film Police

Nearly made it to 4, if only because I could recognise places. Good craftsmanship, missing in the punchline department.

13. sebastianbarronmubi's rating of the film Police

14. simon's rating of the film Police

Depardieu always good Marceau beautiful

15. Justin Senkbile's rating of the film Police

16. εξώτερο Διάστημα's rating of the film Police

i get it better now why breillat's "dirty like an angel", which looks like a vague, dismantled remake of this, was so utterly bad.

17. polkasan's rating of the film Police

The last five minutes are heartbreaking.

18. KiNo's rating of the film Police

A schizoid film. Unlatching characters weighing each other frivolously on an unbalanced scale. Pialat's captivating realism is a delight as usual.

19. chanandre's rating of the film Police

[Cinémathèque PT #9: 35 mm]

20. Theolini's rating of the film Police

I think it can be judged as one of Depardieu's best role.