1. Marco Tassinari's rating of the film Poltergeist II: The Other Side

2. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Poltergeist II: The Other Side

"Steven, you were never a hippie. You were always into making money." I appreciated that Craig T. Nelson's hair had receded in sympathetic alignment with his character. The film is kind of the 'Temple of Doom' to the original Poltergeist's 'Raiders' - gross-out special effects interspersed with toothsome sentimentalism w/ an undercurrent of dubious racial politics. Julian Beck's brilliant though and genuinely scary.

3. Lena Lopes's rating of the film Poltergeist II: The Other Side

This movie is wrong on so many levels... They should at least make reference of what happened to Dana. I know the actress was murdered in real life, but they've should at least make an excuse for her absence

4. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Poltergeist II: The Other Side

1986, dir. BRIAN GIBSON - 6/10 (USA)

5. ‏ㅤ's rating of the film Poltergeist II: The Other Side

I get around, I love gettin' around.

6. Igor Leoni's rating of the film Poltergeist II: The Other Side

First half is watchable but the second is dreadful: terrible acting, stupid effects (the scene with the braces made me laugh) and the ending is like a bad joke. Julian Beck is creepy and effective tho, by far the only good thing in this mess.

7. Andrew Wickliffe's rating of the film Poltergeist II: The Other Side

Somewhere in Poltergeist II there's this compelling story of Craig T. Nelson overcoming his alcoholism to become a spiritual warrior of the Carlos Castaneda variety. Sadly, that story has no place here.

8. Tom Barnard's rating of the film Poltergeist II: The Other Side

The scene where Kane arrives at the house in the summer rain is genuinely masterful and scary as hell. The best part of an otherwise mediocre movie (but one not entirely without its merits).

9. Matheus's rating of the film Poltergeist II: The Other Side

Way better than the first one ... Why? Julian Beck.

10. 4LOM's rating of the film Poltergeist II: The Other Side

Kein Vergleich zum tollen ersten Teil, aber so unterhaltsam trashig, dass es zu drei Sternen reicht.

11. Marshall Staxx's rating of the film Poltergeist II: The Other Side

Rev Kane's voice and yellowing teeth are by far the scariest things about this lacklustre sequel.