1. James Mackin's rating of the film Polyester

It's a little strange to see Divine play a character who cares about other people's opinion of her, but still, that sense of smell is simply divine.

2. bryanvmh's rating of the film Polyester

Can you smell with your heart?

3. tw's rating of the film Polyester

I loved it! i'm so lucky I got to see it in odorama too..

4. mimivulturul's rating of the film Polyester

5. Eric Eidelstein's rating of the film Polyester

A satire of the suburban melodrama. I never knew I needed this, but I did. I really did. Shout out to all the foot fetishists of the world. "Look, mother, I've discovered macramé!"

6. el.'s rating of the film Polyester

2,5/5. love waters, but this did not work for me

7. L.F.G.'s rating of the film Polyester

a "smell melodrama" \ director's commentary is characteristically exquisite

8. ninfurs's rating of the film Polyester

filth in an angora cardigan, smelling like gin and delight.

9. Mar J's rating of the film Polyester

10. The Mayor Of Hell's rating of the film Polyester

Solid funny film. Waters debut "mainstream" film of which they just kept getting better and better. Still a lot of dreamlanders hanging around for this one and they give it a wacky often hilarious atmosphere. Doug sirk parody although, to me, not necessarily as campy as his other films. Always appreciate the refined wit of mr. waters

11. AdrianM.'s rating of the film Polyester

John Waters satire is really something else

12. caitlin.f's rating of the film Polyester

13. yasdnil's rating of the film Polyester

It's about time I started watching more John Waters. Having the odorama would've been pretty legit.

14. Leroy Martin's rating of the film Polyester

I really wish I had the odorama!!!!

15. its katie's rating of the film Polyester

2.5 I know debbie harry co-wrote & did the backing vocals on the title track but i wish there was a version available of just her singing it (dreamy!)

16. Marco Pierrard's rating of the film Polyester

3.5/5. Film ressorti en Odorama en février 2015, chronique à lire sur Citazine : http://www.citazine.fr/article/polyester-en-odorama-ca-sent-culte

17. msmichel's rating of the film Polyester

The film that first edged Waters from the underground to the mainstream while maintaining a certain level of his earlier films trash appeal. Divine is great here as a 'good Christian woman' struggling to keep her family an 'average American' one despite a cheating husband, perverted son, tramp daughter and a hateful mother. Lots of chuckles in this Baltimore set trash melodrama.

18. Pymo's rating of the film Polyester

19. Ariel Rowan's rating of the film Polyester

20. El Biffo's rating of the film Polyester

I saw this when it first came out in incredible "Smell-o-rama"!

21. joaomoita's rating of the film Polyester

22. Harry Rossi's rating of the film Polyester

Masterful! Just absolutely amazing, hilarious, insane and really fucking weird! The more I watch from Waters the more I am deeply deeply falling in love with him and his movies. Everything about the style and Water's direction was just glorious. Divine and Edith Massey were both amazing and hilarious. Some unforgettable moments and lines. I feel like I'm rambling but I loved this so much it's making me crazy!

23. Rodrigo's rating of the film Polyester

Eu tive a experiência única de assistir este filme numa mostra no Rio onde John Waters palestrou antes. Nós ganhamos uma cartela do ODORAMA, onde haviam números q deveriam ser raspados durante certas cenas do filme e o odor referente era liberado; tinha odor de banco de couro ao de cocô e lança-perfume. Experiência fantástica!

24. Andrés Pff's rating of the film Polyester