1. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Pom Poko

THEY DROVE THE TRUCK OF MEN OVER THE CLIFF AND CHEERED! For all their fuzzy-wuzzy anthropomorphism, the tanuki remain radically "other". Their testicles help with this.

2. OLIA SCARR's rating of the film Pom Poko

3. Elise Stambul's rating of the film Pom Poko

Takahata nous amène parfaitement à penser la place de l'Homme face à la nature et aux animaux.

4. Emil Kurjak's rating of the film Pom Poko

5. Miguel Antunes's rating of the film Pom Poko

Wonderfully sarcastic humour, the message is so important and the way they just made it look like a documentary was so incredible. Nothing wrong with this movie (sure the raccoons had big balls, but I guess they really do, or at least they must in Japan!).

6. Velvet Kitsune's rating of the film Pom Poko

7. Mohammad Aboomar's rating of the film Pom Poko

Hands down the most touching environment awareness film I've ever seen!

8. OldGermanCurrency's rating of the film Pom Poko

9. Pedro_Fernandes's rating of the film Pom Poko

I wanna go to a forest right now and protect every single raccoon I can

10. Star Lord's rating of the film Pom Poko

Non mi fa impazzire ma non è brutto. Da 2,5 stelle a mio avviso.

11. ikkini's rating of the film Pom Poko

Un peu longuet par moment, on tombe malgré tout sous le charme de ces tanuki écolos !

12. rachel collier's rating of the film Pom Poko

13. João Rocha's rating of the film Pom Poko

Fucking entertraining with a really nice story, good visuals. I really like this a lot, but is missing soundtrack and some consistency in the plot

14. Chris's rating of the film Pom Poko

15. Christian Reguitti's rating of the film Pom Poko

16. Kelvane's rating of the film Pom Poko

I liked the hallucinatory animation in some parts.

17. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film Pom Poko

I have to pretend I'm human to live in my world too.

18. Mellow Dude's rating of the film Pom Poko

btw i do have testicles therefore i can totally relate to the film

19. Rocco's rating of the film Pom Poko

I can't believe I loved this as much as I did! It's really just so very hilarious and charming! The ecological message is really in your face, but by the end the film is more about mankind's estrangement from the freedom and beauty of nature. It IS just a bit deeper than what is presented at first glance. Also notable for how deeply Japanese the whole thing is. Definitely Ghibli's most culturally specific film.

20. ñiñiñi's rating of the film Pom Poko

película culiá te odio. muerte a los humanos

21. Francisco Vaz's rating of the film Pom Poko

What a wonderful movie. The reference to Dreams (1990) from Akira Kurosawa was so unexpected, but it felt so good. Congratulations to Isao Takahata. http://38.media.tumblr.com/786d3f0cf55c662c736ba095f04b4963/tumblr_mt5kdjLCBb1qbhnrvo2_1280.png

22. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Pom Poko

Raccoon balls. Raccoon balls everywhere.

23. Michael Harbour's rating of the film Pom Poko

A tale of displacement and assimilation. Sometimes a bit drawn out. Often heavy handed in its ecological message. But with a lot of fun, funny goings on, deep roots in Japanese folklore, and an interestingly ambivalent message about losing a war.

24. hella dumb and felling bad's rating of the film Pom Poko