1. Samuel Righi's rating of the film Pom Poko

2. raquel_ag's rating of the film Pom Poko

Enredo: ★★★★ Animação: ★★★★★ Tom: ★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★★ Representação: ★★★★★

3. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Pom Poko

Leave it to the Japanese to make a powerful and engaging movie about raccoons that can magically transform themselves to anything. Expect the usual excellent animation work and some unexpected fairy-tale-like storytelling.

4. Pedro Soares's rating of the film Pom Poko

didn't quite like the narrative structure.

5. Graf von Zahl's rating of the film Pom Poko

Ok, I watched this only because of the comments below. I would have never suspected myself of watching a movie with a still showing some smiling bear-squirrels playing a guitar. ... and I would have lost an awesome movie! I can only agree with all the positive opinions! Starting today I'll watch every racoon movie I can find

6. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Pom Poko

THEY DROVE THE TRUCK OF MEN OVER THE CLIFF AND CHEERED! For all their fuzzy-wuzzy anthropomorphism, the tanuki remain radically "other". Their testicles help with this.

7. OLIA SCARR's rating of the film Pom Poko

8. Elise Stambul's rating of the film Pom Poko

Takahata nous amène parfaitement à penser la place de l'Homme face à la nature et aux animaux.

9. Emil Kurjak's rating of the film Pom Poko

10. Miguel Antunes's rating of the film Pom Poko

Wonderfully sarcastic humour, the message is so important and the way they just made it look like a documentary was so incredible. Nothing wrong with this movie (sure the raccoons had big balls, but I guess they really do, or at least they must in Japan!).

11. Velvet Kitsune's rating of the film Pom Poko

12. Mohammad Aboomar's rating of the film Pom Poko

Hands down the most touching environment awareness film I've ever seen!

13. OldGermanCurrency's rating of the film Pom Poko

14. Pedro_Fernandes's rating of the film Pom Poko

I wanna go to a forest right now and protect every single raccoon I can

15. Star Lord's rating of the film Pom Poko

Non mi fa impazzire ma non è brutto. Da 2,5 stelle a mio avviso.

16. ikkini's rating of the film Pom Poko

Un peu longuet par moment, on tombe malgré tout sous le charme de ces tanuki écolos !

17. rachel collier's rating of the film Pom Poko

18. João Rocha's rating of the film Pom Poko

Fucking entertraining with a really nice story, good visuals. I really like this a lot, but is missing soundtrack and some consistency in the plot

19. Chris's rating of the film Pom Poko

20. Christian Reguitti's rating of the film Pom Poko

21. Kelvane's rating of the film Pom Poko

I liked the hallucinatory animation in some parts.

22. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film Pom Poko

I have to pretend I'm human to live in my world too.

23. Mellow Dude's rating of the film Pom Poko

btw i do have testicles therefore i can totally relate to the film

24. Rocco's rating of the film Pom Poko

I can't believe I loved this as much as I did! It's really just so very hilarious and charming! The ecological message is really in your face, but by the end the film is more about mankind's estrangement from the freedom and beauty of nature. It IS just a bit deeper than what is presented at first glance. Also notable for how deeply Japanese the whole thing is. Definitely Ghibli's most culturally specific film.