1. lidiishere's rating of the film Ponyo

Miyazaki is da beeesssttt! kayak cerita Ariel the Mermaid yang ingin jadi manusia, cuma yang ini goldfish dan lebih unyuuukkk. Sosuke is lov!

2. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Ponyo

3.5 stars... maybe drifting up to 4 with the tides. Was the Ultimate Squidginess until the dreaded tsum tsum took its crown. When Eisenstein wrote on the pure placidity of form in Disney in 1941 he should have written about the Fleischers' output... but better still he would have stayed alive to witness 'Ponyo'. The gummy animus of life on wibbly, joyous display - not least when Ponyo transmogrifies in the tunnel. <3

3. Jacob Bearchum's rating of the film Ponyo

Somehow I had never seen this, but loved this little tale of empathy and self-determination. Miyazaki can do no wrong.

4. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Ponyo

Ponyo is adorable as hell and has a wildly creative premise that is a joy to watch from beginning to end. The only thing I can really knock it for is Ponyo herself being annoying whenever she opens her human/fish mouth

5. stopyunn's rating of the film Ponyo

6. sofiazelaya's rating of the film Ponyo

cada segundo de esta película es precioso?!?!

7. RisuSardonicus's rating of the film Ponyo

"Oh my god it's a tsunami!" "Yayyyyy a tsunamiiii!" "Yayyyyy it's so funny, let's take a boat and sail through the flooded town!"

8. Kreg's rating of the film Ponyo

Definitely this studio's best visually speaking

9. ermete polpette's rating of the film Ponyo

10. ionosonde's rating of the film Ponyo

the swelling earth pulls down satellites. amazing.

11. choupinet's rating of the film Ponyo

The song still gets stuck in my head from time to time.

12. Jim Fear's rating of the film Ponyo

13. Rocco's rating of the film Ponyo

In my humble opinion, there's not a more enchanting, beautifully drawn film in Miyazaki's canon than this one. Though relatively light on drama and especially nonsensical (even by Ghibli standards) the heights of joy it reaches are second to none. From smaller human moments, to grand undersea vistas, every scene is packed with an intoxicating magic unlike any other. And it's all about the power of friendship!

14. Karina O.'s rating of the film Ponyo

This is the most pure movie I've seen, just before My Neighbor Totoro. It warmed my heart.

15. douglas binda's rating of the film Ponyo

16. Mariana Mara Nascimento's rating of the film Ponyo

17. Лиич's rating of the film Ponyo

18. Ordet Ordet's rating of the film Ponyo

19. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Ponyo

An adorable take on The Little Mermaid.

20. uenus's rating of the film Ponyo

no es suficiente que sea cute.---------

21. fardian's rating of the film Ponyo

can my (later) tiny human be just like ponyo?

22. Star Lord's rating of the film Ponyo

Una delle migliori pellicole di Miyazaki. Film più leggero degli altri, da 3,5.

23. Andre Flickatina's rating of the film Ponyo

24. laurwaur's rating of the film Ponyo

ponyo ponyo ponyo fishy in the sea

← Previous 1 3 4 5