1. TheCentralRuhr's rating of the film Pootie Tang

The closest we may have gotten to another Hellzapoppin' and people rejected this!? smhhhh

2. Sean Patrick Stevens's rating of the film Pootie Tang

Even with studio tampering, seeing things like David Cross in blackface and Robert Vaughn making out ect. is amusing enough for me!

3. Dear Crying,'s rating of the film Pootie Tang

Give us the director's cut of Pootie Tang!

4. QuincyArthur's rating of the film Pootie Tang

movie magic has never made me so happy as seeing pootie's belt whip back in through all the loops it's something we all struggle with but that's what Louis ck is all about he's a commoner like us

5. Ghostman's rating of the film Pootie Tang

I'm going to sine your pitty on the runny kine, wadatah

6. Jordan Kaltz's rating of the film Pootie Tang

7. Bartolomé de las Casas's rating of the film Pootie Tang

i heard this was bjork's autobiography

8. SlinkyLi's rating of the film Pootie Tang

glorious, glorious turn of the century parody with great cameos all around

9. James Barrett's rating of the film Pootie Tang

Honest, brave and simply beautiful. A true artistic triumph.

10. Joe Hackman's rating of the film Pootie Tang

This movie was an overwhelming experience, to say the least. There are some brilliant moments (i.e. two characters getting close to each other through jump cuts) and some hilarious jokes. It's not a great movie, but it deserves credit for its boldness and it's self-awareness.

11. SpaceOctopus's rating of the film Pootie Tang

I still find it so damn weird that he made this, but then I also feel like it makes sense too... Oh Louis... I love you.

12. davideramilli's rating of the film Pootie Tang

it's funny how louis ck changed from being an average funny guy (and creator of a bad but still funny movie like this) to being the best comedian around and the influential artist he is acknowledged to be today.

13. swordofdoom's rating of the film Pootie Tang

14. Roland's rating of the film Pootie Tang

15. Johnny DuBiel's rating of the film Pootie Tang

I've unfortunately seen this movie more times than I would like to admit (everyone has THAT one film that fits this description). However, there is a bizarre, almost anarchic quality to it. It certainly should be better due to the partnership of Louis C.K. and Chris Rock, but there are some moments of inspired nonsense.

16. mjgildea's rating of the film Pootie Tang

Equally stupid and hilarious. I spent the first half hour wondering where this movie's been all my life then it kind of drops off, due to studio involvement no doubt. I spent most of the running time in pleasant disbelief and growing a mammoth appreciation for Wanda Sykes.

17. Zachary George Najarian-Najafi's rating of the film Pootie Tang

18. Christopher R. Smith's rating of the film Pootie Tang

It's surprising that this is written and directed by Louis C.K. (albeit extensively reworked by the studio), since you see almost none of the style or personality of his comedy and other projects. It's hard to say it's a good movie, but it's good-natured goofiness with a handful of somewhat clever moments. Incredibly cheesy, but not quite as bad as its reputation.