1. Dada Kubin's rating of the film Porco Rosso

What an elevating experience, this story of a man-turned-pig in a bright red seaplane fighting air pirates and the cocky American, Curtis. Porco Rosso grabs you, takes you to a flight, flings you around, makes you giggle, laughs at your seriousness and your prejudices, and mesmerises you with its oddly estranged, bright Mediterranean landscapes.

2. Gabriele Malagoli's rating of the film Porco Rosso

4.5 - One of the most romantic homage to Italy ever made

3. Adam GR's rating of the film Porco Rosso

Miyazaki's summer vacation along the Adriatic. Air pirates and dogfighting seaplanes. A cool maverick with the illusion of a pig's face. Strong women usurping given roles. Glamorous, roughshod, existential. A wink of a film.

4. Teresa Silva's rating of the film Porco Rosso

I'd rather be a pig than a fascist.

5. seakat's rating of the film Porco Rosso

6. bartkl's rating of the film Porco Rosso

Such a surprise. I've heard so little of this film, and it turns out to be one of my favorites by MIYAZAKI. I got completely immersed in the beautiful watery world, flying free as a pig. I love the humor too, it is really cheeky! The only thing keeping me from rating this 5/5 is the mysterious curse that supposedly has turned Marco into a pig. It felt out of place, as if a darling couldn't be killed. Great film!

7. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Porco Rosso

8. lucia lurzo's rating of the film Porco Rosso

9. raquel_ag's rating of the film Porco Rosso

Enredo: ★★★★ Animação: ★★★★★ Tom: ★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★★ Representação: ★★★★★

10. Aulia Indry's rating of the film Porco Rosso

sarcas and black comedy that was served was entertaining me. maybe the target of this movie for teenagers who grow up

11. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Porco Rosso

The usual high quality animation that come from Studio Ghibli could have worked as an "old-fashioned" Hollywood studio film from the 1940s and it is almost sad that they didn't go 100% realism on the story and made the leading character a real person instead of a pig-man. The ending is a little underwhelming to me as it seem to be a poetic afterthought made because the director didn't know how to properly end it.

12. Adina's rating of the film Porco Rosso

Happiest of birthdays, Mr Miyazaki!

13. AdrianM.'s rating of the film Porco Rosso

14. Ben Nash's rating of the film Porco Rosso

A masterpiece evocative of Ford and Rossellini.

15. beatrizatriz's rating of the film Porco Rosso

16. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film Porco Rosso

My favourite Miyazaki. It's the best.

17. Carlos Bonifácio's rating of the film Porco Rosso

Sem dúvida que Porco Rosso é o filme mais subvalorizado de Miyazaki. Ao subtrairmos a mensagem politica e a sua afetividade temporal somos deixados a pairar numa praia de encontros entre o real e o fictício. Este porco antropomórfico não é apenas uma crítica ao fascismo é um herói condenado a voar sobre a sua própria angústia

18. teresa romã's rating of the film Porco Rosso

19. Malt Frisky's rating of the film Porco Rosso

Perhaps not as jam packed in imagination and wonder as normal Miyazaki productions, it's still excellent. The plane battles are excellent, the theme of woman are just as good as (pig headed) men at work is done subtle and not over the top and apparently enough European history to make it relevant. The scene where Rosso survives the dog fight and sees the white band of planes reaching across the sky left me awe struck

20. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Porco Rosso

A curious film, but hard not to like due to its stubbornly won auteurism. Indeed, it is perhaps the Miyazaki film which feels the most personal to the director. Like going on a holiday with a particularly avuncular uncle. It helps like Porco himself looks like the great Jiří Trnka!

21. FISCHER's rating of the film Porco Rosso

D'une indéniable sympathie, une oeuvre qui sous-entend une suite... www.cinefiches.com

22. Ştefan Iancu's rating of the film Porco Rosso

23. Kreg's rating of the film Porco Rosso

Incredible on all levels as we've come to expect from this studio. The only detractor is the sometimes too on-the-nose feminist angle. Welcome but lacking subtlety.

24. ermete polpette's rating of the film Porco Rosso