1. eccestefan's rating of the film Possession

2. Paolo Utili's rating of the film Possession

3. sissy69's rating of the film Possession

4. John Hayes's rating of the film Possession

An absolute masterpiece.One of the great films about the disintegration of a marriage as well as one of the great psychological horror films.Neil is magnificent but Adjani is even better.Hers is the best piece of acting I have ever seen.Why Meryl Streep is continually cited as the best actress we have when we have Adjani baffles me.A visceral,chilling,sometimes funny,disturbing and enigmatic work of genius.

5. DimasRimbaud's rating of the film Possession

HAHAHAHAHA BANGSAT! ISABELLE ADJANI SARAAAPPPP

6. steeeeellaaaaa (Iulia N)'s rating of the film Possession

7. P D Dawson's rating of the film Possession

This is an intensely atmospheric and grotesque film in which the characters are haunted by external forces as well as their own internal demons, add to that some unnerving camerawork, and you have a film that is brilliantly unhinged. Isabelle Adjani gives a very deranged performance and is simply spellbinding at times. Neill is haunting too and gives perhaps the most disturbing performance of his career.

8. mávros skýlos's rating of the film Possession

Shocking visuals makes a great movie, right. This was way too f ridiculous to be taken seriously at all. I guess the best scene was with a bum stealing one of Adjani's bananas in a train.

9. Zachariah Rigby's rating of the film Possession

Genuinely unsettling. It's like the actors took part in primal scream therapy between every scene - even the quiet ones.

10. symisz-licht's rating of the film Possession

11. colortear's rating of the film Possession

There are some genuinely disturbing scenes in this movie. While I think Isabelle Adjani and Sam Neil's were amateurish, the story that was played out was at points heartbreaking, horrific, and otherworldly.

12. C҉ă҉t҉ă҉l҉i҉n҉'s rating of the film Possession

Men should be MASCULINE, which is opposite to NATURE, nature always changes, but what does not change is the CONSCIOUS state of ETERNITY. The masculine is ETERNITY. Like the stars and their constellations, they are FIXED. NATURE cannot be nature without the FIXED STATE of the Cosmos. A woman is like NATURE, she always changes in emotions, constantly. But a man should be like the SUN..... Just kidding. KILL THE BITCH.

13. DenoResandono's rating of the film Possession

Damn! This movie is really crazy. This is the first time I watched a movie from director Andrzej Zulawski. POSSESSION is not your usual kind of love story. Zulawski gave us a premise about crisis in marriage. About how the husband wanted to make his wife loves him again. In my opinion, Zulawski went a little bit "hyperbole". He made it feels paranoid and full of surreal imageries. POSSESSION is really worth watching!

14. brain goosebump's rating of the film Possession

this movie triggered an episode of manic, uncontrollable laughter

15. Pauline's rating of the film Possession

16. Ash's rating of the film Possession

17. F/K's rating of the film Possession

A Rosselliniesque film drenched in nightmare fueled acid

18. Avenca's rating of the film Possession

An exercise on hysteria and desolation; the confrontation between faith and chaos.

19. miles's rating of the film Possession

20. teler_thriller's rating of the film Possession

Well, 'Possession' is a good description of the movie. Watching the movie is like being possessed because you are going to watch some weird stuff with unexplained premise.

21. Alex Flores's rating of the film Possession

Polanski, Lynch and Cronenberg fused into this gem of horror. This film is genius and the director more so. It's a really fascinating story that makes sense although not in the conventional way movies make sense.

22. nandafr's rating of the film Possession

i dont want to get married

23. MisterColo93's rating of the film Possession