1. symisz-licht's rating of the film Possession

2. colortear's rating of the film Possession

There are some genuinely disturbing scenes in this movie. While I think Isabelle Adjani and Sam Neil's were amateurish, the story that was played out was at points heartbreaking, horrific, and otherworldly.

3. Cătălin, HiperCristalin's rating of the film Possession

Men should be MASCULINE, which is opposite to NATURE, nature always changes, but what does not change is the CONSCIOUS state of ETERNITY. The masculine is ETERNITY. Like the stars and their constellations, they are FIXED. NATURE cannot be nature without the FIXED STATE of the Cosmos. A woman is like NATURE, she always changes in emotions, constantly. But a man should be like the SUN..... Just kidding. KILL THE BITCH.

4. DenoResandono's rating of the film Possession

Damn! This movie is really crazy. This is the first time I watched a movie from director Andrzej Zulawski. POSSESSION is not your usual kind of love story. Zulawski gave us a premise about crisis in marriage. About how the husband wanted to make his wife loves him again. In my opinion, Zulawski went a little bit "hyperbole". He made it feels paranoid and full of surreal imageries. POSSESSION is really worth watching!

5. brain goosebump's rating of the film Possession

in the middle of watching this i paused it to exchange some words with my partner who’d just walked in the room. i promptly descended into a sustained fit of hysterical, uncontrollable laughter in response to something totally ordinary she said. my paroxysm went on so long she got worried. anyway, that’s the kind of move this is: one whose mania osmoses into your very nervous system. a movie that delivers a body load

6. Pauline's rating of the film Possession

7. Ash's rating of the film Possession

8. F/K's rating of the film Possession

A Rosselliniesque film drenched in nightmare fueled acid

9. Avenca's rating of the film Possession

An exercise on hysteria and desolation; the confrontation between faith and chaos.

10. miles's rating of the film Possession

11. teler_thriller's rating of the film Possession

Well, 'Possession' is a good description of the movie. Watching the movie is like being possessed because you are going to watch some weird stuff with unexplained premise.

12. Alex Flores's rating of the film Possession

Polanski, Lynch and Cronenberg fused into this gem of horror. This film is genius and the director more so. It's a really fascinating story that makes sense although not in the conventional way movies make sense.

13. nandafr's rating of the film Possession

i dont want to get married

14. MisterColo93's rating of the film Possession

15. Giacomo Pozzi's rating of the film Possession

16. Philippe Lajède's rating of the film Possession

17. Joel Shelton's rating of the film Possession

This film opens by presenting its audience with one of the most raw and naturalistic portrayals of a crumbling marriage in cinematic history. However, the events which follow are a descent into cryptic, surreal, bizarre, and downright frightening madness. Żuławski's approach to cinema delivers us with a unique masterpiece in psychological horror genre.

18. alina.'s rating of the film Possession

19. Luiza Tavares's rating of the film Possession

eu amo esse filme especialmente pq nao entendo nada que acontece nele

20. Ann Burden's rating of the film Possession

21. vizija's rating of the film Possession

22. Constance Bennett's rating of the film Possession

Had been meaning to watch this film for a while, and it definitely met/surpassed expectations. Like many people, I was not aware of what I was in for, and was completely transfixed for 2 hours. That scene in the street with the car is stunningly filmed. Definite rewatch, and Isabelle is totally my Halloween fancy dress goals - although I doubt I could pull off running in high heels as well as she does.

23. Chichago_'s rating of the film Possession

24. Barrett.'s rating of the film Possession

Intense, disturbing, creepy & unbearable. Probably the most fucked up film I've ever seen.