1. angeldromero's rating of the film Post Tenebras Lux

A special film and a unique experience without any doubts. Light after darkness, the film shows the darkness of reality and the freshness of being alive in a poetic way. The opening 10-minutes long take of the girl in the mud surrounded by animals is simply breathtaking.

2. Waynajarawy's rating of the film Post Tenebras Lux

Hypnotic and odd ambient took place in this peculiar film, the only glorious moment is the beginning. The best actors are the boy and the girl even though they didn't act at all.

3. Gabriele Malagoli's rating of the film Post Tenebras Lux

4. Philippe Lajède's rating of the film Post Tenebras Lux

5. MisterColo93's rating of the film Post Tenebras Lux

6. Trunfos's rating of the film Post Tenebras Lux

7. afuchs's rating of the film Post Tenebras Lux

I am not sure whether it's pure pretence or good substance, but I find it good that such films exist.

8. fearraigh's rating of the film Post Tenebras Lux

The critics hated it but this curiosity from Reygadas has its worth. Strange and occasionally shrill but a resonant work in parts.

9. Superfrog's rating of the film Post Tenebras Lux

Convincing cinematography, the film does not really tie in well. I like the sauna scene. Very realistic way of describing public sex I understand, and definitely realistic way of representing different flavours of group sex, without focusing on the sex.

10. Pierre.F's rating of the film Post Tenebras Lux

11. BUTTAUD's rating of the film Post Tenebras Lux

A star for some beautiful images but that's about it...

12. FISCHER's rating of the film Post Tenebras Lux

D'une lourde complaisance, alimentée par un narcissisme omnipotent, véhiculant un symbolisme abscons et ridicule, l'ensemble ne mérite qu'un grand éclat de rire narquois, par sa dérisoire tentative de formater son film avec les discutables certitudes de la philosophie quantique... www.cinefiches.com

13. Joel's rating of the film Post Tenebras Lux

Confounding and mystical all at once. A few scenes profoundly moved me, the opening scenes of the child in the field, the innocence of the wife at the piano. But then so many scenes confounded me. I wasn't sure about this film. It has all of Reygadas constants, poetic spirituality, raw sexuality, and a dream like sequencing, but I found it difficult to find a unifying thread.

14. Alfredo_alvarez's rating of the film Post Tenebras Lux

Lo único que falla es la actuación por ratos, más allá de eso es una excelente película.

15. Jorge's rating of the film Post Tenebras Lux

No es su mejor trabajo pero tiene muy buenos momentos. El inicio es espectacular!

16. Marlene Mtz's rating of the film Post Tenebras Lux

17. Nachtreich's rating of the film Post Tenebras Lux

18. Etl Galcés's rating of the film Post Tenebras Lux

Good picture, the first scene was magnificent but i think that it would be better as a short because as a film is pointless...

19. Hélène Musc's rating of the film Post Tenebras Lux

20. elenagallen's rating of the film Post Tenebras Lux

Such unnatural form of filmmaking that tries too hard to be avant-garde with the result of the spectator having to make a tremendous effort to enter the film and its universe. As much as I was drawn to it by the critique and the cinematography I couldn't bear a third of the film.

21. Videograms's rating of the film Post Tenebras Lux

I don't use the word lightly.....masterpiece

22. Margarida Enes's rating of the film Post Tenebras Lux

I'm giving three stars, but, honestly, I have no ideia how I feel about this film.

23. Sirma Kurtulmaz's rating of the film Post Tenebras Lux

24. DSPRKY's rating of the film Post Tenebras Lux

A fantastical impressionist tale of life in Latin America.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7