1. Adam Whybray's rating of the film #PostModem

The sublimity of the star wipe! Truth in comic sans!

2. Dries's rating of the film #PostModem

Non raggiunge le vette di Im your grandma ma la Mayer dimostra ancora una volta tutto il suo talento con una semplicità disarmante. L'incipit è una delle cose più belle mai viste !

3. Henrique Amud's rating of the film #PostModem

I don't think it tackles the nonsense and weirdness of our so called post modern world as well as shorts like "Interesting Ball", but it's still something fun to watch.

4. Max Seqgar's rating of the film #PostModem

For those longing for more Black Mirror!!

5. El Biffo's rating of the film #PostModem

A joyous indictment of Orwellian society. An eloquent, beautifully constructed statement in 13 minutes. And it is designed to be viewed on your smartphone! http://www.jillianmayer.net/index.php?/post-modem/post-modem/

6. Videograms's rating of the film #PostModem

Ok, an actual review for this one. It's fantastic. Been following Mayer's work since Scenic Jogging and I think she's one of the most hilarious and original voices out there, from the Mega Mega Upload bit to the Singularity MV, and, of course, the Vortex (Which I desperately need in my life). Enter this singular oddity with an open mind and you might just find your consciousness has uploaded itself into the digital!