1. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Poultrygeist: Night of the Chicken Dead

2. babycakesromero's rating of the film Poultrygeist: Night of the Chicken Dead

utterly tromatised but what a ride!

3. Knut Morte's rating of the film Poultrygeist: Night of the Chicken Dead

I almost vomited numerous times. humorous... the demented and foul humour that is Troma... traumatizing the worst films you can possibly watch. Anything with Ron Jeremy is horrible. I wanted to see chickens get revenge because millions of little chicks are amped on steroids and brutally slaughtered each day and the way it's done is unnecessary. As in the film either "quality or fast".

4. Luis Valenzuela's rating of the film Poultrygeist: Night of the Chicken Dead

It had some funny moments but most of the time it comes out to be as a really stupid horror comedy with a retarded level of gore and random situations. I like exploitation cinema but some moments went a little too far: Some scenes were just repulsive to watch. I know this film its not supposed to be taken seriously but this was just stupid. To be honest its only worth watching for the shock value and not much else.

5. Lthm2's rating of the film Poultrygeist: Night of the Chicken Dead

It's a weak Lloyd Kaufmann with great acting and some great moments.

6. mjgildea's rating of the film Poultrygeist: Night of the Chicken Dead

Troma films are ridiculous enough when you expect the revolting, racist and childish qualities for which they are known but Poultrygeist seemed to take it to a whole new level.. Maybe it caught me off guard but my tolerance for nonsense was really tested with this one. In the plus column, it was filmed in the city where I live. I saw 2 girls with which I had relations and a friend of mine as extras. So there's that.

7. Paolo Simeone's rating of the film Poultrygeist: Night of the Chicken Dead

Persino al di sotto degli standard Troma.

8. Max the Movie Guy's rating of the film Poultrygeist: Night of the Chicken Dead

"The chicken has declared jihad on us all!"

9. nothere's rating of the film Poultrygeist: Night of the Chicken Dead

Troma has never worked for me and I never particularly want it to. Stupid, sophomoric, unfunny trash.

10. Caden Cotard's rating of the film Poultrygeist: Night of the Chicken Dead

Plays like Night of the Living Dead meets Aliens meets The Daily show, by way of Tom Savini. Pure gory offensive excellence.

11. Ba‘al Zəbûb's rating of the film Poultrygeist: Night of the Chicken Dead

I thought there was going to be singing the entire movie. I'm not a huge fan of it, but it was ok. It made up for it by being sick and just wrong. And I love how offensive it is. I bet this pissed so many people off.

12. Tyler Aikens's rating of the film Poultrygeist: Night of the Chicken Dead

If only I could give it .5 stars. Awful movie and offensive in every way imaginable.