1. grotescsetorg's rating of the film Powder

2. FISCHER's rating of the film Powder

Sur le thème de la tolérance ! www.cinefiches.com

3. Jordan Kaltz's rating of the film Powder

4. L.F.G.'s rating of the film Powder

This movie is like the apotheosis of the sappy Hallmark movie genre, with all its innate ignorance and moralizing tone

5. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Powder

Watch this only if you want to be certain what a film directed by a convicted pedophile looks like.

6. uenus's rating of the film Powder

7. rocope's rating of the film Powder

Numa sociedade que levou a 'normalidade' às últimas consequências da mediocridade e da pasteurização, ser um ponto fora da curva pode ser desastroso quando você não consegue ser aquilo que esperam que você seja. Einstein disse: "está claro que nossa tecnologia ultrapassou nossa sociedade". A questão que fica é: será que conseguiremos virar o jogo algum dia? Nota: B+

8. Mr.Wolf's rating of the film Powder

This movie taught me so much when I was a kid, 1 moms favorite movie, great birthday present and I had to wach it with her to get what ever I wanted, 2 be what you want to be and raise your head high. One scene that will never lose my fascnination is the storm scene and what powder does to the guy that pushes him in the dirt puddle, that has always shown me who to be and until what limit we should give in. Love this!

9. Amy's rating of the film Powder

I remember the school showed this too us. I'm not sure why, maybe for social acceptance? Ironically, it was Religion class. Yes, social acceptance.