1. Eric Smith's rating of the film Power Rangers

It feels like what I remember Power Rangers being like. Not what it actually was, but how I saw it when I was a little kid.

2. Ilona Tru's rating of the film Power Rangers

Way better than expected, I mean the first part of the movie

3. saitosouta's rating of the film Power Rangers

As long as I read reviews, maybe I think this is not for fans of original "Power Rangers" but "Super Sentai." Anyway, Mr. Dean Israelite, thank you very much from Japan for this moving fusion of American coming-of-age film + Japanese Super Sentai.

4. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Power Rangers

5. Adam Cross's rating of the film Power Rangers

far too melodramatic and not enough silliness. Did this need to be 2 hours long?...

6. Skinnedteen's rating of the film Power Rangers

All these bad reviews.... seriously though, how can you take Power Rangers so seriously? The beauty of the series is partly because it didn't take themselves seriously and was able to create such ridiculous storylines for each episode. This film does exactly that but with better special effects.

7. Jacob Bearchum's rating of the film Power Rangers

Lazy cash grab is lazy (just like this "review")

8. sabrinahrhp's rating of the film Power Rangers

9. HKFanatic's rating of the film Power Rangers

After a brief and at least somewhat atmospheric prologue, "Power Rangers" opens with a gag about a high school boy accidentally servicing a cow, and this molasses-paced "Power Rangers" reboot never really recovers from there. I can see the argument for remaking this property for a post-"Chronicle" era, but I'm not sure if Krispy Kreme product placement or Elizabeth Banks scenery-chewing were the way to go about it.

10. Wing Narada's rating of the film Power Rangers

Did you make this, Michael Bay?

11. Louis Léonard's rating of the film Power Rangers

12. Nachtreich's rating of the film Power Rangers

È meno peggio di quanto temessi, onesto.

13. Alcock Hitchfred's rating of the film Power Rangers

It was such a stupid film, but I've seen so much worse that I've got to give this a break. I wonder if hardcore PR fans liked this or not.

14. Polyglot's rating of the film Power Rangers

So, none of the rangers know CPR? That scene bugged me.

15. Levi Miah's rating of the film Power Rangers

Among some great parts, like the intro scene, the following crash and early Rita scenes, there's some terrible aspects, like the worst CGI in a film of this budget in the last 10 years. More talkin' than morphin', there's barely any action until it plays every card it has in the last 20 minutes, where they finally fight a real threat. Should've left Billy dead, that would've been bold.

16. Star Lord's rating of the film Power Rangers

Forse 1,5 ma davvero poca roba.

17. Ruby Soho's rating of the film Power Rangers

Meh, poor effects, poor storyline.

18. Ştefan Iancu's rating of the film Power Rangers

19. Ostermyers's rating of the film Power Rangers

20. vegeta85's rating of the film Power Rangers

21. Rafael Fonseca's rating of the film Power Rangers

As the red ranger threw a in-clear-view yellow Chevrolet on top of some enemies before shouting "Sorry, Bumblebee!" while Kanye West's Power played, the words "late-stage capitalism memes" popped into my head.

22. subtonal's rating of the film Power Rangers

23. vladimirbalt's rating of the film Power Rangers

A bit hollow and forgettable but also slick enough to pass.

24. Tony Miguel's rating of the film Power Rangers

I liked how the movie starts by introducing each Power Ranger and how they start to interact as a team, but this movie stays very short and lacks a well structured plot.