1. Ethan's rating of the film Predator 2

This is one badass movie that definitely rivals its predecessor on the badass scale. Danny Glover owns in this film as he takes on the Predator and every other asshole that pops up in this film. Featuring some great fight scenes and impressive kills this movie ranks as one of the best sequels.

2. Mr.Rager's rating of the film Predator 2

I've always thought that i saw this movie back in my childhood because i had some blurred screenshots in my memory. But until now i haven't rated this movie whatsoever. And now after +20 yrs. i officialy saw this 2nd Predator and i can't say much. It was truly ridiculous in the first 30 min. and after that part things haven't improved much. The gap between those yrs. and now makes the difference here.

3. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Predator 2

Solid sequel but Danny Glover is no Arnold Schwarzenegger and feels too "old" for this shit. I miss more continuity from the original but the film do have some great visuals and make-up effects and a more detailed view of the Predator in his glorious battle suit. Some inspired visual shots also help. Sadly, the ending is anti-climatic and the guy playing the voodoo dude is one of the worst actors I have seen.

4. Ryan327's rating of the film Predator 2

5. Achromia's rating of the film Predator 2

This movie is actually pretty fucking good, considering it's premise. Who the hell thought that bringing a Predator into Los Angeles and making it kill stereotypical jamaicans and mexicans only to go head to head with an old cop who is afraid of heights would be a good idea? Because it is a terrible idea, really, and yet the movie manages to be entertaining and serious-ish. Also the Alien easter egg was dope.

6. chanandre's rating of the film Predator 2

A few (in fact many) notches below its titular original bruh. The metro sequences are some of the best sequences shot underground in a subway system (loved the way they play with light). The house of Colombian Kingpin Vega had a late 80s/early 90s exotic suaveness. A bit of Carpenter, DePalma and McTiernan throughout. Quite moving to see Bill Paxton's act (shed a tear or two) Young Adam Baldwin & Gary Busey>swell af.

7. FISCHER's rating of the film Predator 2

On s'ennuie ferme dans ce morne avatar-sequel fort bruyant et à la violence lourdement complaisante, sans une once d'intelligence (même artificielle)... www.cinefiches.com

8. Tyler Wright's rating of the film Predator 2

Predator 2 changes things up a bit all while keeping the same brilliant action and suspense as the original.

9. Palmat's rating of the film Predator 2

Silly and completely ridiculous although guite fun in parts. Glover hams it up and even "out-chews" Busey which is kind of a mean feat. The action is pretty solid but the effects are hit and miss. The story has potential but serves up too many illogical plot turns to remain plausible. Still if you adjust your expectations there is fun to be had.

10. Aivaras_Z's rating of the film Predator 2

Unheralded, but competent. Although it is kinda boring, especially compared to the first one. And the ending is weird.

11. Mordfockas's rating of the film Predator 2

12. Renton47's rating of the film Predator 2

I had a bootleg of P2 as a kid which might explain the nostalgia for a film that would have seemed bad taste in the 70s. It finds its way into farce and Los Angeles Plays Itself, but the idea of Predator hunting game in high casualty war zones is amazing. It reminded me of an era when even bad studio movies more than occasionally displayed technical bravado. 2.5

13. burning_chrome's rating of the film Predator 2

14. Log Lady's rating of the film Predator 2

Ultimately silly and brainless, but also surprised me how entertaining this turned out to be. Really nice L.A. scenery, fairly good action, and pulpy elements. The only thing that ruins this is Danny Glover and his ridiculously over the top sucky acting. Ok, maybe I'm too harsh, but there's something about his gestures and comedic expressions that annoy me to no end.

15. Richard Punch's rating of the film Predator 2

16. Frederico Cintra Torres's rating of the film Predator 2

17. Johnny Mislow's rating of the film Predator 2

Weakest of the Predator's franchise

18. Gabriele Taddei's rating of the film Predator 2

Un film molto brutto e molto stupido non diverte nemmeno

19. MR: doesn't matter's rating of the film Predator 2

20. mjgildea's rating of the film Predator 2

Predator 2 is all kinds of early 90s awful but since it was ingrained into me at a formative age I'll probably love it until the day I die. A speed-freak Bill Paxton, pre nutjob Gary Busey and a 14 into his 15 minutes of fame Morton Downey Jr all add to Predator 2's dated nonsense, even if it tried to be what was at the time a futuristic period piece. (Awful costume design, by the way.) Silly, fun-to-quote crap...

21. Harry Rossi's rating of the film Predator 2

Fun and absolutely ridiculous.

22. antler's rating of the film Predator 2

better than the first one...but still a b movie!

23. NiteFlight9's rating of the film Predator 2

I really liked Danny Glover and the lighting design, but the Predator was never that frightening.

24. Polyglot's rating of the film Predator 2