1. Achromia's rating of the film Predator 2

This movie is actually pretty fucking good, considering it's premise. Who the hell thought that bringing a Predator into Los Angeles and making it kill stereotypical jamaicans and mexicans only to go head to head with an old cop who is afraid of heights would be a good idea? Because it is a terrible idea, really, and yet the movie manages to be entertaining and serious-ish. Also the Alien easter egg was dope.

2. chanandre's rating of the film Predator 2

A few (in fact many) notches below its titular original bruh. The metro sequences are some of the best sequences shot underground in a subway system (loved the way they play with light). The house of Colombian Kingpin Vega had a late 80s/early 90s exotic suaveness. A bit of Carpenter, DePalma and McTiernan throughout. Quite moving to see Bill Paxton's act (shed a tear or two) Young Adam Baldwin & Gary Busey>swell af.

3. FISCHER's rating of the film Predator 2

On s'ennuie ferme dans ce morne avatar-sequel fort bruyant et à la violence lourdement complaisante, sans une once d'intelligence (même artificielle)... www.cinefiches.com

4. Tyler Wright's rating of the film Predator 2

Predator 2 changes things up a bit all while keeping the same brilliant action and suspense as the original.

5. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Predator 2

Silly and completely ridiculous although guite fun in parts. Glover hams it up and even "out-chews" Busey which is kind of a mean feat. The action is pretty solid but the effects are hit and miss. The story has potential but serves up too many illogical plot turns to remain plausible. Still if you adjust your expectations there is fun to be had.

6. Aivaras_Z's rating of the film Predator 2

Unheralded, but competent. Although it is kinda boring, especially compared to the first one. And the ending is weird.

7. Mordfockas's rating of the film Predator 2

8. Dječak Luka's rating of the film Predator 2

9. Log Lady's rating of the film Predator 2

Ultimately silly and brainless, but also surprised me how entertaining this turned out to be. Really nice L.A. scenery, fairly good action, and pulpy elements. The only thing that ruins this is Danny Glover and his ridiculously over the top sucky acting. Ok, maybe I'm too harsh, but there's something about his gestures and comedic expressions that annoy me to no end.

10. Richard Punch's rating of the film Predator 2

11. Frederico Cintra Torres's rating of the film Predator 2

12. Johnny Mislow's rating of the film Predator 2

Weakest of the Predator's franchise

13. Gabriele Taddei's rating of the film Predator 2

Un film molto brutto e molto stupido non diverte nemmeno

14. dan_mt's rating of the film Predator 2

15. mjgildea's rating of the film Predator 2

Predator 2 is all kinds of early 90s awful but since it was ingrained into me at a formative age I'll probably love it until the day I die. A speed-freak Bill Paxton, pre nutjob Gary Busey and a 14 into his 15 minutes of fame Morton Downey Jr all add to Predator 2's dated nonsense, even if it tried to be what was at the time a futuristic period piece. (Awful costume design, by the way.) Silly, fun-to-quote crap...

16. Harry Rossi's rating of the film Predator 2

Fun and absolutely ridiculous.

17. antler's rating of the film Predator 2

better than the first one...but still a b movie!

18. NiteFlight9's rating of the film Predator 2

I really liked Danny Glover and the lighting design, but the Predator was never that frightening.

19. Polyglot's rating of the film Predator 2

20. slaepwerigne's rating of the film Predator 2

21. Erik Villasenor's rating of the film Predator 2

one of my biggest guilty pleasures