1. Psycoteraphy's rating of the film Predator

2. Doğukan Doğu's rating of the film Predator

S'il peut saigné on peut le tuer

3. Paolo Utili's rating of the film Predator

4. Duarte Ferreira's rating of the film Predator

3.5/5 -> Finally watched it! Not as high on it some people in here, but I do think it's a pretty fun and tense eighties ride, filled with glorious explosions, hilarious one-liners and sweat inducing testosterone. The final 20 minutes are true action gold! And god damn, I do love me some Schwarzenegger!

5. Naoya Kugimiya's rating of the film Predator

6. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Predator

A great science fiction update of "The Most Dangerous Game" that don't over-complicate the movie with stupid subplots, government villains, moles, traitors or other shitty things. It builds to a great climax. I also love the laugh of the Predator at the end. Carl Weathers has one of his few great roles. Legendary music from Alan Silvestri too but a few off-screen kills make the film look censored.

7. Achromia's rating of the film Predator

How did it take so long for me to watch this? Damn.

8. Bob's rating of the film Predator

"Alien" meets "Apocalypse Now" - and it works until the final act. Creeping tension - along with characters strong enough for each of them to carry an entire movie - brings an action flick that demystifies an idea of the action hero when he's confronted against insurmountable. Sadly, it's concluded as a typical Arnie flick and exact opposite of the brilliant larger whole. Jungle beats and main theme expand uniqueness

9. HKFanatic's rating of the film Predator

"He's using the trees." Thirty years later, "Predator" holds an irresistible sway, due in no small part to its level of restraint: if Werner Herzog directed an action film, it might look something like this. As the Predator's artillery lights up the nighttime jungle like a fireworks display from hell, Arnold Schwarzenegger must literally become a mud-caked earth totem in order to stop this interstellar force.

10. speedball's rating of the film Predator

11. Shawnmubi's rating of the film Predator

I love this film for it's classic macho corny lines. Poncho: "You're bleeding, man. You're hit." Blain: "I ain't got time to bleed." Classic. LOL :)

12. petit astronaute's rating of the film Predator

13. ju's rating of the film Predator

14. Kotryna's rating of the film Predator

15. doublelife91's rating of the film Predator

16. Aivaras_Z's rating of the film Predator

Truly an epitome of a Schwarzeneggerian film. Blood, guns, chewing tobacco and cheesy one-liners. Awesome ride that holds up to this very day.

17. Arf's rating of the film Predator

americanata incredibile ma veramente godibile e con uno schwarzy zarrissimo

18. CinemaDead's rating of the film Predator

Testosterone poisoning: the movie!

19. the_mentaculus's rating of the film Predator

One of the greatest examples of three-act structure and quick character establishment in film. Yes, I said it. Notice how the men who use technology the most die first - Arnie has to literally become one with nature to beat the tech-heavy Predator. And he does it all with only sweat and those ridiculous biceps. Basically the Most Dangerous Game, but with beefy men's men as the prey, instead of Fay Wray. Works for me.

20. James Mackin's rating of the film Predator

Probably the perfect 80s movie.

21. ramasantputra's rating of the film Predator

22. ceknklsn's rating of the film Predator

23. Ethan's rating of the film Predator

This is one of Arnold's best films, showing that not even an invisible alien can defeat Schwarzenegger. John McTiernan just had a knack for making great action thrillers and this one even delivers on the gore in a great way. Also great creature design from the incredible Stan Winston.

24. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Predator

Just guys being guys, doing what guys do.

← Previous 1 3 4