1. mootz15's rating of the film Predestination

If James Franco had played the lead role this would have been a 4 star comedy. As it is, it's merely an episode of Black Mirror that didn't make the cut.

2. Daniel Iván's rating of the film Predestination

Nicely constructed. I think it is even more interesting if you read it as a cautionary tale about inner discovery than as a sci-fi story. Sarah Snook rendition is quite surprising on its own. To watch and forget.

3. speedball's rating of the film Predestination

4. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Predestination

7.1/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-2Zi

5. olívia,'s rating of the film Predestination

vi este filme quando saiu e ainda me passa pela cabeça 3 anos depois

6. Luca Soldati's rating of the film Predestination

Narrazione chiara e di qualità. I viaggi nel tempo sono trattati in maniera intelligente e appassionante. I personaggi hanno uno sviluppo, un background e delle relazioni ottime. Alcune forzature nella trama di piccola entità. Finale splendido. La regia crea una bellissima atmosfera, dai tratti cupi e affascinanti, mentre il comparto tecnico valorizza molto la storia. Personaggi veramente ben amalgamati fra loro

7. Shea Hennum's rating of the film Predestination

A movie as clever as it is hollow.

8. Arf's rating of the film Predestination

9. kartina obskura's rating of the film Predestination

10. dunjatello's rating of the film Predestination

I love the pace of the film 'at the bar'

11. Stefano De Putti's rating of the film Predestination

2 stelle per alcune idee interessanti, anche se sono evidenti alcuni buchi di trama

12. Nathan Silva's rating of the film Predestination

Predictable af but still entertaining

13. angiebasuki's rating of the film Predestination

It was a good paradox until it went too much. Enjoyed scifi anyway. And Ethan Hawke.

14. Calu.'s rating of the film Predestination

Jane, John, The Bartender...please have mercy on my mind. I wasn't expecting that kind of plot. Really nice!! "...would you kill him?"

15. EdieEmm's rating of the film Predestination

High 3.5 for this surprising adaptation of a messy little Heinlein short story. Time travel noir, and both brainy and cool enough to pull it off. Beautifully acted comment on the inescapability of the self.

16. DSPRKY's rating of the film Predestination

A really strange time-travel film. I'm not convinced that the forty-five minutes of narrative framing at the bar are the best way to tell this story in film. However, the themes are generally explored intelligently and the acting is of higher quality than you'd expect from this kind of movie. 3.5 stars.

17. Jeremy Ashlyn's rating of the film Predestination

18. Diego Ravazzolo's rating of the film Predestination

19. Trunfos's rating of the film Predestination

20. taniaburrito's rating of the film Predestination

21. James Mackin's rating of the film Predestination

Probably better if you don't know any spoilers or haven't read the short story. But oh shit, this is fun.

22. Elena Lazic's rating of the film Predestination