1. Benjamin Reid's rating of the film Prelude: Dog Star Man

I have watched Dog Star Man in its entirety at least twice. The first time was set to Radiohead’s “A Moon Shaped Pool” and the most recent time was set to Boards of Canada’s “Music Has the Right to Children.” Both experiences were a beauty overload. I still don’t know what breed the dog is, or the dog’s importance to the death to birth narrative of the plot, but maybe I’ll figure it out next time.

2. MisterColo93's rating of the film Prelude: Dog Star Man

3. bingbongjones's rating of the film Prelude: Dog Star Man

4. OldGermanCurrency's rating of the film Prelude: Dog Star Man

5. Aardsy's rating of the film Prelude: Dog Star Man

Like a half hour of trying to take off the camera lens.

6. AdrianM.'s rating of the film Prelude: Dog Star Man

If you decided to watch this you might want to supplement it with this Burzum song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czi5rbl0Ghw not because it lacks otherwise but it's SOOO cool.anyway, watch it both ways!

7. hella dumb and felling bad's rating of the film Prelude: Dog Star Man

8. Mark's rating of the film Prelude: Dog Star Man

9. - Caltiki -'s rating of the film Prelude: Dog Star Man

10. Rashed's rating of the film Prelude: Dog Star Man

my rating is for the entire 1 hour 10 minutes of dog man star, not sure i can separate them into parts. either way, my jaw is somewhere on the floor, brb after i find it

11. eye's rating of the film Prelude: Dog Star Man

Sacrilege or not, it worked amazingly well to Shackleton's Three EPs

12. Diogo Baldaia's rating of the film Prelude: Dog Star Man

try to watch the movie with math rock, ot suits well

13. PolarisDiB's rating of the film Prelude: Dog Star Man

Rewatched all of Dog Star Man, this time with Sonic Youth's "Sonic Death" in a loop. I know it's supposed to be completely silent, but frankly, this film syncs with EVERYTHING. Previous incarnations of this experiment include but is not limited to: Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Merzbow, Fantomas, Mike Patton's solo audio recordings, and Francis Dhomont. Every new soundtrack helps reveal new imagery.