1. ayla alkan's rating of the film Premium Rush

my second star is just for that bike

2. Alex Lewis's rating of the film Premium Rush

Terrible, really. Such a bizarre combination of styles, yet absolutely self-aware enough to provide a constant stream of hilarity. Watch with cyclist friends.

3. Graham Ball's rating of the film Premium Rush

Another Netflix surprise. I had never heard of it before Saturday night when me and the kids were flicking through the 'Trending Now' section. Pleasantly surprised by a simple, yet action propelled story, told with confidence and vigour (which didn't require me to think too much). Plus, Michael Shannon is in it... that's always a vote of confidence for me.

4. zohen lux's rating of the film Premium Rush

i watched this a long time ago and remember it being very bad but i also remember joseph gordon-levitt being on screen 99% of the time

5. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Premium Rush

Really fun premise which works because JGL is perfectly cast.

6. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Premium Rush

2-3. Simple, entertaining pulp; not much more to say about it beyond that.

7. Vincent T's rating of the film Premium Rush

the only good thing about this is the fact that Joseph Gordon-Levitt smiled at me when I saw him on set three blocks away from my school.

8. Terry_Moby's rating of the film Premium Rush

2.5 Sound effects abound. Endless wooshes and swooshes, saturated colours and a paper thin story that virtually is one big MacGuffin. Don't expect any subtlety.

9. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Premium Rush

What can be said about this? There are bikes. There's a sassy street-savvy protagonist. It didn't bore me. I love Michael Shannon. 3 stars it is, then.

10. Anca.'s rating of the film Premium Rush

only watched it to stare at JGL.

11. Daniel Grudsky's rating of the film Premium Rush

Michael Shannon en su rol típico (uno de mis actores favoritos), pero en una película atípica, entretenida y ágil para un rato de ocio.

12. taniaburrito's rating of the film Premium Rush

13. J. O.'s rating of the film Premium Rush

Time-waster, and nothing more. Shannon was severely under-appreciated, but still manages to pop a little as the antagonist. Though, there really aren't any wholly good characters or even villains. Everybody from start to finish is doing something illegal (whether mildly or severely). Points for slick bike stunts and some interesting moments. No points for the dull story or anything else.

14. mpho3's rating of the film Premium Rush

"That Premium Rush co-opts a vaguely punk anti-establishment ethos to embody the very definition of a Hollywood action-comedy is perhaps its most disturbing quality." - Sean "Keanu Grieves" Hanson, Somethingawful.com. 2.5 stars

15. André Vieira's rating of the film Premium Rush

This is down right one of the worst movies I have ever seen...

16. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Premium Rush

17. Alex Vlad's rating of the film Premium Rush

18. Clayton Wong's rating of the film Premium Rush

Michael Shannon kills it in this.

19. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film Premium Rush

Bold but repetitive. Oh! and...Don't do that bike stuff to NYPD. http://alwayswatchgoodmovies.blogspot.com/2012/11/premium-rush-2012.html

20. Jackpantalones's rating of the film Premium Rush

"Bike messenger action movie" sounds like a leftover from 1993, which turns out to be a good thing. Brisk, lightweight, disposable. Preferable to the bloat and pomp we usually get from modern popcorn cinema (can you imagine wanting to see "The Hobbit"? Makes me sleepy just thinking about it). I do take issue with the generally lame music direction, particularly "Baba O'Riley" (speaking of leftovers).

21. dschank's rating of the film Premium Rush

with better action choreography and stuntperson showmanship, this could have been really fun. instead, it's a bunch of people who should know better slummin it for a paycheck.

22. Joseph Sylvers's rating of the film Premium Rush

this was as entertaining as I thought it would be. Kinetic good times.

23. pluviosity's rating of the film Premium Rush

Not bad thriller, yet the villains looks like came out from Home Alone 5

24. Junda Mane's rating of the film Premium Rush

Not bad, a throwaway action thriller with a weird, but engaging performance from Shannon. Also Jamie Chung's fake asian accent was distracting.