1. Aardsy's rating of the film Presentation, or Charlotte and Her Steak

Cold hands, warm heart.

2. letters never sent's rating of the film Presentation, or Charlotte and Her Steak

3. Renton47's rating of the film Presentation, or Charlotte and Her Steak

Is the titular steak that thing on the plate or that other piece of meat harping on about his love? The initial snow setting is quite magical but things are more sedate in doors, and though it's nice to see a glassesless Godard (as has been mentioned), this feels like a fairly minor short (I say that too much about shorts).

4. marco's rating of the film Presentation, or Charlotte and Her Steak

5. Algitya's rating of the film Presentation, or Charlotte and Her Steak

6. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Presentation, or Charlotte and Her Steak

Simple corto sin ninguna pretensión en sus líneas de diálogo o argumentales.

7. Intermedio - Spanish DVD Label's rating of the film Presentation, or Charlotte and Her Steak

8. Jesse Furgurson's rating of the film Presentation, or Charlotte and Her Steak

I guess I could pull out my auteurist checklist and note all the nascent symptoms of Rohmerism, but mostly it's just nice to see JLG as a sprout.

9. WhatsUpWill's rating of the film Presentation, or Charlotte and Her Steak

LOL! Uhhhh... what was that?

10. Ardhi Syaifuddin's rating of the film Presentation, or Charlotte and Her Steak

It;s nice to see 'Godard the actor' instead of 'Godard the director' once in a while.