1. FISCHER's rating of the film Pretty Baby

Ce film médiocre et quelconque fit (à tort) scandale aux States. www.cinefiches.com

2. Balthaz21's rating of the film Pretty Baby

3. s.birowo's rating of the film Pretty Baby

Brooke Shield's iconic eyebrows!

4. Elina E's rating of the film Pretty Baby

Substantially explores the development of a child in extraordinary and negative circumstances, but does so in a way which exploits the child actress and childhood in general.

5. Samuel Donath's rating of the film Pretty Baby

6. A47's rating of the film Pretty Baby

The dialogue feels translated, and the scenes sort of just putz along. Maybe I was just dissappointed because I've been interested in the era and Bellocq's photography for so long...

7. camille's rating of the film Pretty Baby

8. yasdnil's rating of the film Pretty Baby

Saw it once before and recently tried watching it again, but couldn't get through it. The plot didn't hook me like it had before, and nothing really made me connect with the film. Acting was impressive. Of course, kudos to Shields for not only taking on this challenging, controversial role, but making Violet a character who should be taken seriously.

9. .:BuNNii:.'s rating of the film Pretty Baby

Eh, good movie. Not as exciting as I thought it'd be.

10. ihor's rating of the film Pretty Baby

Dark, nasty and corrupt depiction of an emerging early modern America. Human perversion and the low depths of human existence, a favorite theme of Malle, are captured exquisitely in a New Orleans brothel as America is entering WWI. Bleakness does not dominate although a sense of shock and revulsion is not uncommon.

11. levitacio's rating of the film Pretty Baby

1 star,just for the visuals..otherwise i wish i didn't watch it

12. nowhere_fast's rating of the film Pretty Baby

that's weird how much I loved this

13. analeorne's rating of the film Pretty Baby

review aqui: http://www.rascunho.net/critica.php?id=1651

14. Shelley's rating of the film Pretty Baby

"I love you once, I love you twice, I love you more than beans and rice." I really liked the idea of this movie but it felt like something was missing to give it a 4 or 5 star rating. Brooke Shields is an incredibly brave child to be in this movie at her age and she did an outstanding job. I agree, I wish she couldve stayed with Papa. I think it says a lot about morality and what matters more for a child.

15. Zoe Wanda Margot's rating of the film Pretty Baby

16. Doch Cobaina's rating of the film Pretty Baby

four stars, /just for the pretty baby

17. VENIMOS LOS JODIMOS Y NOS FUIMOS's rating of the film Pretty Baby

Una Brooke Shields de 12 años encarnando a una prostituta de 12 años. Ay, carajo. Esta es una de esas cintas donde uno no puede evitar que se manifieste el Sergio Andrade que todos llevamos dentro.