1. NicoIlGermanico's rating of the film Pretty in Pink

2. Ligia Prodan's rating of the film Pretty in Pink

3. Elayla's rating of the film Pretty in Pink

Lorelei Gilmore was right about this movie - Andie is the Audrey Hepburn of her generation. I love it when I get good recommendations for other fictional characters.

4. N. C.'s rating of the film Pretty in Pink

5. apriccot's rating of the film Pretty in Pink

[the smiths playing softly] american 90s so pwety in film

6. camilladej's rating of the film Pretty in Pink

7. Thomas's rating of the film Pretty in Pink

8. sonitsch.'s rating of the film Pretty in Pink

9. Rui Oliveira's rating of the film Pretty in Pink

Finally saw this classic from the 80s. Had heard so much about it and I must say it's really good! The script, dialogue and performances are above the average for an 80s teenage romcom. Molly Ringwald shines as the main character and outsider of college. But she and Duckie are not ashamed of what they are, they're proud, and that's great. Amazingly simple and yet so touching and emotional. Great film! 4,5*

10. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film Pretty in Pink

Still holds up pretty well even if has become a period piece.

11. Levi Miah's rating of the film Pretty in Pink

It basically plays out like a satire of the 1980s, except it was made IN the 1980s. It's a crystal ball into how the future would see 80s American teen culture.

12. tealeaves's rating of the film Pretty in Pink

I liked the clothes, and all the scenes with Iona the record store owner.

13. tintinmugshot's rating of the film Pretty in Pink

14. clancy108@mac.com's rating of the film Pretty in Pink

power shoulders - enormous snare drums - big hair - and neat films like this. Social awkwardness has never been more pink.

15. Gareth Jones's rating of the film Pretty in Pink

High school. Check. Love story. Check. Heartbreak. Check. Prom. Check. Retro soundtrack. Check. Brightly-coloured outfits. Check. Average 80's high school movie. Check.

16. sizelando's rating of the film Pretty in Pink

Feels more real than you'd expect, and more entertaining. Shame about the rejigged ending.

17. Max Seqgar's rating of the film Pretty in Pink

This movie is like a love affair for us who were in high school at the time. Loooove it!!

18. raggiodisole's rating of the film Pretty in Pink

19. alimcintyre's rating of the film Pretty in Pink

Aaah, lovely, a prom com. I think I'm in love with Molly Ringwald, as she was in 1986, not now obviously. Not that she isn't lovely now of course, I'm sure she is ... er ... how am I doing?

20. Temi Cheke's rating of the film Pretty in Pink

21. Ladyslobberin's rating of the film Pretty in Pink

Molly Ringwalds mouth was a movie on it's own. Inexplicably in love with a guy after an exchange of glances having had around 1 single conversation together; but I guess teenagers have fallen in love over less. Overall, a pretty good film with some pretty questionable outfits (though the final prom dress was perhaps the most boring)

22. b/k's rating of the film Pretty in Pink

23. _Ilinca_'s rating of the film Pretty in Pink

24. Natty's rating of the film Pretty in Pink

"If someone doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them." <3 Sooooooo happy you are showing this! My Favourite Film + Song <3 James Spader is such a stunner in this. Plus cutest dog, nice large Smith poster + I want that Korea jacket.