1. bitterMoo's rating of the film Pretty in Pink

2. Marco Pierrard's rating of the film Pretty in Pink

3. NicoIlGermanico's rating of the film Pretty in Pink

4. Mr. Gumby's rating of the film Pretty in Pink

Pretty in Pink was written by John Hughes and, despite not having his presence in the directing, is a film that, because it is so close to his style and his language, is often credited to him on that field, something that is really wrong, yes, but not totally misplaced. This is not just a mistake, a simple exchange of names between one better known director than the other, even because Howard Deutch seems to...

5. Ligia Prodan's rating of the film Pretty in Pink

6. Elayla's rating of the film Pretty in Pink

Lorelei Gilmore was right about this movie - Andie is the Audrey Hepburn of her generation. I love it when I get good recommendations for other fictional characters.

7. N. C.'s rating of the film Pretty in Pink

8. apriccot's rating of the film Pretty in Pink

[the smiths playing softly] american 90s so pwety in film

9. camilladej's rating of the film Pretty in Pink

10. Thomas's rating of the film Pretty in Pink

11. sonitsch.'s rating of the film Pretty in Pink

12. Rui Oliveira's rating of the film Pretty in Pink

Finally saw this classic from the 80s. Had heard so much about it and I must say it's really good! The script, dialogue and performances are above the average for an 80s teenage romcom. Molly Ringwald shines as the main character and outsider of college. But she and Duckie are not ashamed of what they are, they're proud, and that's great. Amazingly simple and yet so touching and emotional. Great film! 4,5*

13. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film Pretty in Pink

Still holds up pretty well even if has become a period piece.

14. Levi Miah's rating of the film Pretty in Pink

It basically plays out like a satire of the 1980s, except it was made IN the 1980s. It's a crystal ball into how the future would see 80s American teen culture.

15. tealeaves's rating of the film Pretty in Pink

I liked the clothes, and all the scenes with Iona the record store owner.

16. tintinmugshot's rating of the film Pretty in Pink

17. jeremy's rating of the film Pretty in Pink

power shoulders - enormous snare drums - big hair - and neat films like this. Social awkwardness has never been more pink.

18. iamgarethjones's rating of the film Pretty in Pink

High school. Check. Love story. Check. Heartbreak. Check. Prom. Check. Retro soundtrack. Check. Brightly-coloured outfits. Check. Average 80's high school movie. Check.

19. sizelando's rating of the film Pretty in Pink

Feels more real than you'd expect, and more entertaining. Shame about the rejigged ending.

20. Max Seqgar's rating of the film Pretty in Pink

This movie is like a love affair for us who were in high school at the time. Loooove it!!

21. raggiodisole's rating of the film Pretty in Pink

22. alimcintyre's rating of the film Pretty in Pink

Aaah, lovely, a prom com. I think I'm in love with Molly Ringwald, as she was in 1986, not now obviously. Not that she isn't lovely now of course, I'm sure she is ... er ... how am I doing?

23. Temi Cheke's rating of the film Pretty in Pink

24. Ladyslobberin's rating of the film Pretty in Pink

Molly Ringwalds mouth was a movie on it's own. Inexplicably in love with a guy after an exchange of glances having had around 1 single conversation together; but I guess teenagers have fallen in love over less. Overall, a pretty good film with some pretty questionable outfits (though the final prom dress was perhaps the most boring)