1. bryanvmh's rating of the film Pretty Maids All in a Row

2. THE APOLL0's rating of the film Pretty Maids All in a Row

I can see why Tarantino loves this film. It's oozing with the 70's.

3. Ghostman's rating of the film Pretty Maids All in a Row

4. Charles Coleman's rating of the film Pretty Maids All in a Row

One of the messiest and cheesiest movies Hollywood has ever made. The veteran cast is fine, the rest of the cast is wooden, awful camera work and editing. The dialogue is a hodgepodge of awesomely bad and just flat out awful. A real curioso for anyone seeking something completely different from the typical MGM picture.

5. MarcelVonPure's rating of the film Pretty Maids All in a Row

6. Oliver's rating of the film Pretty Maids All in a Row

Vadim, Dickinson, Hudson, Roddenberry, Savalas, McDowell... sounds like a must see! :) BTW: Film Score Monthly released Lalo SchifrinĀ“s score today on CD.

7. This is Jake Kath's rating of the film Pretty Maids All in a Row

Vadim delivers a 70s dark comedy that's light on the comedy and strong on the dark. Full of sleaze, this movie sex logic wouldn't exist now. Or maybe, not even in the 70s. It feels like an oddity than anything else. I would love to find out that this was the attitudes back then! Its the type of high school where I wish I could attend!

8. Jackpantalones's rating of the film Pretty Maids All in a Row

An odd curio, more interesting as a snapshot of early 70s sexual politics than as a narrative. Uneasily combines lightweight sex farce and social satire with serial killing; either celebrates or satirizes the sexual revolution's potential as a vehicle for misogyny and exploitation of women. Either way, laughs are few and far between. Quentin Tarantino once put this on a "Top 10 of All Time" list.

9. Nancarrow's rating of the film Pretty Maids All in a Row

10. Johnny DuBiel's rating of the film Pretty Maids All in a Row

My first official submission to this site! Surprisingly good, this is Vadim at his best. Rock Hudson's Tiger McDrew is highly likable, despite how sleazy he is. However, as the story continues, this likability is shed as we see his more sinister side at work. I've always felt Hudson was underrated as an actor, and alongside Frankenheimer's 'Seconds', this is one of his finest performances