1. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film Pride and Glory

Vorrebbe assomigliare ad i grandi drama polizieschi, ma fallisce ripetutamente. Per qualche motivo mi ricorda un misto tra Gangster Squad e Training Day, ma senza la cura cinematografica del primo e la complessità del secondo. Un film che poteva essere realizzato decisamente meglio, peccato per il cast che è quello delle grandi occasioni.

2. Aaron Dillenbeck's rating of the film Pride and Glory

3. sheila's rating of the film Pride and Glory

so avarage, especially the script... the same story of corrupted cops...

4. orangey's rating of the film Pride and Glory

It's a cross between Serpico and Training Day, but its neither as serious or well directed as the first, nor as realistic and edgy as the second. Too bad Ed Norton chose to waste his time on this one.

5. sandracine's rating of the film Pride and Glory

I liked the plot and how it unfolded; Everyone in the cast seemed to give it their all,a rare thing in a movie, from Jon Voight's patriarch, to Colin Farrell's son-in-law Jimmy. Edward Norton gives a nuanced, believable portrayal of a wounded man in a big dilemma. Best is the depiction of this cop family; I bought it, the bonds they had with each other felt real. Loved the soundtrack.

6. There Will Be Josh Schasny's rating of the film Pride and Glory

All I can say is that it made more sense and was better than "We Own the Night." At least the cops were believable in this one.

7. Zach Closs's rating of the film Pride and Glory

Remains one of the best cop dramas I've seen in some time; this isn't just some lazy late 00's thriller trying to capitalize on the success of "The Departed." Edward Norton gives a fine, charismatic performance and director O'Connor has certain skill in depicting rough neighborhoods, broken homes and bad consciences. Gripping and emotionally volcanic, I barely took note of the clichés some complain about.

8. PolarisDiB's rating of the film Pride and Glory

This is actually a pretty good movie, fucking except for the fucking fact that fucking every fucking other fucking line from the fucking bad fucking cops is the fucking word "fuck". -- PolarisDiB

9. PYSZNY's rating of the film Pride and Glory

Two stars for Sage's song in the end.

10. vordven's rating of the film Pride and Glory