1. Cherry's rating of the film Pride and Prejudice

For the adaptation- not for P&P- unbearably English. I'm sorry I'm British and I am fed up of Jane Austen &period dramas.

2. hexhunk's rating of the film Pride and Prejudice

The definitive version. Fight me.

3. Teresa Silva's rating of the film Pride and Prejudice

Biased as I saw 2005's version and I do think it's better cast in it's entirety. The proposal scene had me on the edge the entire scene. Beautiful played out by both main actors.

4. antoniam's rating of the film Pride and Prejudice

5. blyniukas's rating of the film Pride and Prejudice

The perfect, perfect adaptation. If Austen could have made movies, she would have made this herself, I'm sure:)

6. redux's rating of the film Pride and Prejudice

7. - Caltiki -'s rating of the film Pride and Prejudice

8. faryad's rating of the film Pride and Prejudice

9. Lorena Brandão's rating of the film Pride and Prejudice

10. Nuno Ramalho's rating of the film Pride and Prejudice

even worse than the book itself. i think 'pride' should be removed, unless the director has gone through some lobotomy, i don't see what's the point of recreating such a lame book in such a clash of bad directing and still be proud of his own work. Are the cameramen even awake? This is the worst 'book that was adapted to some awful movie' I've seen since Parker's Dorian Gray. I'm so astonished with how bad it was.

11. miwa's rating of the film Pride and Prejudice

Perfect adaptation. Firth really captures what Mr. Darcy really is: a socially awkward penguin.

12. Wagner Luis Galiardo's rating of the film Pride and Prejudice

amo amo amo ♥ Sr. Darcy casa comigo ???

13. jane stefania's rating of the film Pride and Prejudice

This is and will always be my favorite version. Although, still doesn't compare with the book!