1. nadnab's rating of the film Pride and Prejudice and Zombies

2. alchimia's rating of the film Pride and Prejudice and Zombies

Soooo much talking surrounded by, like, 3 zombies. It's a shame, it could have been a really dope thing.

3. ughchenausea's rating of the film Pride and Prejudice and Zombies

i primi 5 minuti sono fichissimi però dai

4. Diego Carrera's rating of the film Pride and Prejudice and Zombies

5. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film Pride and Prejudice and Zombies

The trailer tricked me into thinking this was gonna be potential... And then i watched it. Totally shit trash whatever it is. Suddenly Mr. Darcy is a punk-metal dude trash. meh

6. mikemero@googlemail.com's rating of the film Pride and Prejudice and Zombies

Surprisingly fun even though I thought I was sick of zombies. Not exactly the zombie equivalent of Citizen Kane but a highly amusing mash-up.

7. muh.'s rating of the film Pride and Prejudice and Zombies

Though I liked the concept it seems never to wuite find its voice.

8. Elle Johnston's rating of the film Pride and Prejudice and Zombies

I know it's bad. I still loved it.

9. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Pride and Prejudice and Zombies

Now I see why Jane Austen is so popular. Wicked cool!

10. Scotch's rating of the film Pride and Prejudice and Zombies

It should have just been a classic 80/90s spoof that was willing to be weirder, wilder, and campier. It danced the line with the button popping and bad dialogue but just took itself a little too seriously with too small a budget and horrible action choreography. So close...

11. eariadne's rating of the film Pride and Prejudice and Zombies

not gonna lie... I kinda loved it

12. jana_om's rating of the film Pride and Prejudice and Zombies

13. Tim Ellrich's rating of the film Pride and Prejudice and Zombies

makes you want to see Joe Wright's film instead.

14. merriell's rating of the film Pride and Prejudice and Zombies

1 extra star for Lily James and Lizzie/Darcy

15. Ilona Buffet's rating of the film Pride and Prejudice and Zombies

Way better than the original

16. Eddie Rinctoya's rating of the film Pride and Prejudice and Zombies

...No todas las pelĂ­culas de zombies son cool...

17. Ana Sousa's rating of the film Pride and Prejudice and Zombies

18. Adam Cross's rating of the film Pride and Prejudice and Zombies

I was really looking forward to this and I think I expected too much. I expected it to be fun and ridiculous - and it was for the first 10 minutes. But the actual lack of zombie killing coupled with a truly terrible script and bad performances made this film utterly lifeless and boring. Oh well...

19. Elayla's rating of the film Pride and Prejudice and Zombies

Noooo, this was so disappointing. And I was looking forward to it for some time. You know what they say: expectations bring disappointment.

20. f-nanda's rating of the film Pride and Prejudice and Zombies

I was hoping for SO MUCH more! Can I punch Elizabeth? Ughhhhhhhh! I think this is the first Mr Darcy that I dont wanna make babies with. Is the book also shitty?

21. spiderliliez's rating of the film Pride and Prejudice and Zombies

The first time you saw the trailer, you knew you'd watch it, one way or another. It wasn't spectacular, but it was fun nevertheless. Lily James did a good job with her stunts. I expected to see more action, but having what it had wasn't bad. It lacked some heart. I blame the script. Not excited for a sequel, but yeah, I know I'll see it when it comes.

22. junixu's rating of the film Pride and Prejudice and Zombies

It was enjoyable, but the dialogue was far too on the nose. There was no room for any of the subtlety that makes Pride and Prejudice good in the first place. One positive thing is that the plot line of this story revealed the feminist aspect of Pride and Prejudice more clearly.

23. Sean Patrick Stevens's rating of the film Pride and Prejudice and Zombies

Never quite finds the right tone but was still entertaining !

24. datisme's rating of the film Pride and Prejudice and Zombies