1. raquel_ag's rating of the film Pride & Prejudice

Enredo: ★★★★ Cinematografia: ★★★★ Tom: ★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★★ Representação: ★★★★

2. Salma's rating of the film Pride & Prejudice

I didn't think that this would get five stars from me but when I think about this film I can't think of a single thing that I didn't like. One of the movies I always want to watch when I'm sick - that's high praise!

3. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Pride & Prejudice

A likable and suprisingly good Jane Austen movie with a perfect cast. There is also a lot of beautiful landscapes and costumes making this one of the better-looking films based upon the novel. The film will still pale to the different miniseries' richness and expanded running time that have time to explore the story, but this was actually a good movie with charm and the right amount of heart.

4. xjulianabx's rating of the film Pride & Prejudice

5. Ana Patrícia's rating of the film Pride & Prejudice

6. anacecil's rating of the film Pride & Prejudice

La película logra trasmitir el mundo de la Inglaterra de Jane Austin. Bellos paisajes y buena actuación. El mundo cerrado, las diferencias sociales y toda la vida del siglo XVIII, es muy interesante.

7. Arthur Freitas's rating of the film Pride & Prejudice

A lovely adaptation of the masterful work from Jane Austen, its shows the Wright style with so much life and delicacy that I wanna die. Also, one of the best dance scenes of contemporary film.

8. Chris's rating of the film Pride & Prejudice

i can't believe im such a sucker for love... even tho its fake

9. lisbry's rating of the film Pride & Prejudice

ummmm my forever film????? underrated tbh, significantly better than the bbc miniseries and GORGEOUS

10. Carolina's rating of the film Pride & Prejudice

11. quiteemotional's rating of the film Pride & Prejudice

12. apriccot's rating of the film Pride & Prejudice

mr darcy will forever be colin firth from the 90s show with jennifer ehle sorry

13. zohen lux's rating of the film Pride & Prejudice

14. Minna's rating of the film Pride & Prejudice

I mean, it does make for some pretty screencaps

15. Ilona Buffet's rating of the film Pride & Prejudice

It's good but it's way better with zombies

16. Isaac Ionescu's rating of the film Pride & Prejudice

Bounced to this on my boys dick for hours

17. laissez-faire's rating of the film Pride & Prejudice

18. María F. Guerrero's rating of the film Pride & Prejudice

19. blyniukas's rating of the film Pride & Prejudice

Absolutely useless in every respect. Yet another proof of Keira Knightley's inability to act. It's like casting Ben Affleck for The Godfather. Don't get me even started on the cry-baby casting of Darcy here.. For those who haven't seen the only REAL adaptation of Pride and Prejudice -> the 1995 mini-series by Simon Langton is in order immediately.

20. Shoham L's rating of the film Pride & Prejudice

The passion between Elizabeth and Darcy was perfectly done. Not to mention the brilliant landscapes, cinematography, and script.

21. smndvdcl's rating of the film Pride & Prejudice

I love this Austen adaptation. To précis the tale of Darcy and Bennett into feature length was an achievement in itself, but I found the chemistry between Knightley and MacFadyen compelling. Pre-Atonement, Wright's direction works wonders.

22. zvhraa's rating of the film Pride & Prejudice

23. filmcapsule's rating of the film Pride & Prejudice

A satisfyingly textural, if manic, adaptation of a hopelessly overwrought story. The cast and production design go a long ways towards making the remote and alien mores of the story feel specific and lived-in. I particularly liked Sutherland's mix of conventions-be-damned idiosyncrasy with recognizable fatherly pride and affection. And Tom Hollander and Kelly Reiley bring some much-needed wit.

24. Jossy Silva's rating of the film Pride & Prejudice