1. Gia de Almeida's rating of the film Priest

To be honest it's not bad, in fact it's very entertaining but it's sad to see all the potential go to waste. Could have been a lot better. Still worth a watch.

2. mikemero@googlemail.com's rating of the film Priest

I revisited this film recently, thankfully for free this time thanks to Crackle. It's shame really, I think there was potential to build an interesting universe (the comic did) but instead it ends up feeling a lot like Judge Dread but with priests.

3. THE APOLL0's rating of the film Priest

Someone saw THX and the searchers after reading Judge Dread and made a film impression of all three with a confused opinion of the church.

4. J. O.'s rating of the film Priest

Cannot believe the negativity surrounding this film - just another example of film snobbery. It has no agenda and no motivation outside entertainment - but is this really a bad thing? Thoroughly enjoyed the apocalyptic setting, the Western pastiche, the flashy cinematography, and top-notch effects. The vampires were a little corny, and the script was thin, but that's being picky. A lot of fun, plain and simple.

5. Castor von Fraudsburg's rating of the film Priest

I liked the animated intro the best. The movie quite obviously mashes up elements from Blade Runner, Equilibrium and other genre films, but the interesting world setting is soon abandoned for bland chase in faux-wild west. Actions scenes are poorly paced and not imaginative, characters are forgettable, the movie is too short, too uninspired and fails to explore any of the possible subtexts.

6. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Priest

Blade Runner meets Blade - on a bad day

7. msmichel's rating of the film Priest

The post-apocalyptic vampire movie of the day. Not as bad as reviews led one to believe. Paul Bettany is quite good as is Maggie Q. Karl Urban however seems to think he's in a parody film. Certainly nothing special.

8. Heresjohnny's rating of the film Priest

Average film which didnt have either script of Constantine or acting of say Underworld (Both better films). The CGI was good and the 3D in places also helped ..... but nothing special.

9. spinninglovestory's rating of the film Priest

Pretty sure I fell asleep watching this. The plot idea was good and I really have a lot of love for quite a few of the actors but overall it was poorly executed. The fact that it's based on a south korea comic (do we call them manga?) explains a lot of the over the top dramatic fight scenes which really let it down and left me sat there swearing at the screen at how ridiculous it all was.

10. Beefy's rating of the film Priest

Take a bunch of derivative narrative elements, shake furiously, and pour them out onto the screen without any discernible talent or narrative momentum. Hopefully Paul Bettany is done with this kind of twaddle.

11. Echydo's rating of the film Priest

I wish we could give minus-stars...

12. Bellycat's rating of the film Priest

A great manhwa, a really bad adaptation.

13. Mr.Wolf's rating of the film Priest

The one thing I really liked about the script was one frase, "Our power dosent come from the curch, it comes from god". But I liked the design of the characters, especialy the evil guy xD

14. Leco's rating of the film Priest

15. aikeart's rating of the film Priest

16. Wagner Luis Galiardo's rating of the film Priest

muito bom, por que ao contrario do que pensava o filme é mais ação do que terror, e a gente não fica levando aqueles sustos ridículos .

17. Tyler Aikens's rating of the film Priest

I don't know why they bothered even mentioning the Korean manhwa, because they're almost nothing alike. What a piece of garbage, either way. How could you fuck this up?!

18. Dave D's rating of the film Priest

Raso, tolo, meio gratuito, mas bem lá no fundo uma idéia interessente perdida em meio aos clichês hollywoodianos! =/

19. goeienag's rating of the film Priest

There wasn't a reason for me to hate this film. I'm not sure if it's because I'm such a huge fan of vampire graphic novels or what. There are films way, way worse than this, and it was fun to watch in the theatre with my friends late at night. I can also see myself watching it many times at home. I loved the design of the city, I loved the grittiness of the characters, I loved the comic-like attitude of the script.

20. doltcrow's rating of the film Priest

Left the movie after 10 minutes it was on. But I am sure I saw enough of the worst movie I have not seen this lifetime LOOOOL

21. Burt's rating of the film Priest

This movie was stuck between being a serious drama and an action film. The end result was a BORING movie that couldn't fully be enjoyed. RATING = 2 stars

22. Don't Get Nasty Brother's rating of the film Priest

La estética y el look de la película mas que un logro es sencillamente un acierto, pues supongo que el material que dio origen a la misma tiene esa riqueza visual. Ahora más que eso no hay nada rescatable en Priest, algunas partes de la música pero ni eso. Es tan inconsecuente como "Legion", que también estuvo dirigida por Stewart y protagonizada por Bettany.

23. Reginald Healer Marcellin's rating of the film Priest

Wow. How did they do this so badly?

24. Fritz's rating of the film Priest

The 3D was good, but they wasted money for this. Paul Bettany's talent was wasted also