1. chanandre's rating of the film Primal Fear

"Canção do Mar" <3 Dulce Pontes é vida! (Portugal desmaiou quando o Gere disse que éramos poets e pessoas sensíveis)

2. MistaRichard's rating of the film Primal Fear

3. rainy's rating of the film Primal Fear

4. Madi's rating of the film Primal Fear

5. Stefano Pedrocchi's rating of the film Primal Fear

6. Maria Claudia's rating of the film Primal Fear

all three stars go straight to Norton. That's one hell of a debut!

7. SiIencio's rating of the film Primal Fear

Manned by a capable cast with Edward Norton as a pleasant revelation, it is a pity that the film focuses on its weakest kink, Richard Gere. Besides, despite its more or less compelling conclusion, the film meanders for too long through unnecessary subplots that fill the gaps of this over-long courtroom drama. Possibly too ambitious and pretentious at the time, the film ends up being just competent enough.

8. Aaron Dillenbeck's rating of the film Primal Fear

What a great performance by Norton! The pacing, plot reveals, and character interactions were all great and moved the plot along amazingly. Never dull despite its over 2 hour run time. The puzzle of the trial itself is never confusing and the ending will blow you away and make you look back and question everything you just watched. The romance between the leads it a bit dull and slightly unbelievable. Loved it.

9. :Dani's rating of the film Primal Fear

10. Thomas's rating of the film Primal Fear

11. Chris's rating of the film Primal Fear

The romance subplot seemed really tacked-on and unnecessary, dragging an otherwise 10/10 movie down a bit - 9/10

12. Dan's rating of the film Primal Fear

2.5* A competent film or one of the greatest episodes of Law & Order? But look at you, Ed Norton!

13. HSBilly's rating of the film Primal Fear

straight and honest : from pretty woman to pretty dumb, norton at his top even its his debut in motion picture

14. ARNMG's rating of the film Primal Fear

15. GuyfromNewcastle's rating of the film Primal Fear

16. mjgildea's rating of the film Primal Fear

A solid cast with great performances, namely from Edward Norton who was pretty much the only reason I watched it. Unfortunately some assclown completely blew the ending for me years ago and I was never able to forget it. If it wasn't for that I probably would've completely loved this.

17. Jayc's rating of the film Primal Fear

18. flalorm's rating of the film Primal Fear

19. Kyle O'Boyle's rating of the film Primal Fear

"Jesus Christ, Marty. If that's what you think, I am disappointed in you, I don't mind telling you. There never was an Aaron... counselor! Come on, Marty, I thought you had it figured, there at the end. The way you put me on the stand like that? That was fucking brilliant, Marty! And that whole thing like "act-like-a-man"? Jesus, I knew exactly what you wanted from me. It was like we were dancing, Marty!"

20. .:BuNNii:.'s rating of the film Primal Fear

I gave this flick a shot because I love Norton and Gere both and I was right in my thinking that this flick would be solid. I was 100% interested in the case and my brain kept trying to peice together what was going on. This movie had a great sense of indentification with the viewer.

21. Igor Leoni's rating of the film Primal Fear

22. yulsi's rating of the film Primal Fear

Duel Richard Gere dan Laura Linney boleh memegang kemudi, ada Edward Norton pada pedal gas. Norton pun mulai menginjak gas dari perlahan, makin kencang, hingga... BANG!!

23. Kirby's rating of the film Primal Fear

Edward Norton was amazing, and this was only his first feature.

24. Tisa's rating of the film Primal Fear

This is where I realized that Edward Norton can play just about anything.