1. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

Occasionally charming, but instantly forgettable stuff

2. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

Not great but not as bad as it's reputation.

3. peaches and plums's rating of the film Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

4. Michael Stephenson's rating of the film Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

Another one I'd genuinely forgotten I'd seen.

5. babycakesromero's rating of the film Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

car crash of a movie...in a desert. this film is terrible. the only thing more terrible is that I have actually seen it twice..which pains me to admit. Why? guess I'm just a masochist.

6. Tiagojeff's rating of the film Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

7. Elayla's rating of the film Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

Made me remember the games, which was nice.

8. Gokce Gursoz's rating of the film Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

9. Rocketeam's rating of the film Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

Looking at Gemma Arterton's beautiful face makes up for the rest of the movie, even the use of Papyrus typeface on the subtitles.

10. peli-sopher's rating of the film Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

it was fun, I suppose, but forgettable.

11. lerose1's rating of the film Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

12. LukeApoApo's rating of the film Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

It's good. Much action using parkour XD. Good special effects and good acting of Alfred Molina as Sheik Amar.

13. sandracine's rating of the film Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

I'll watch Donnie Darko in anything, but this was a bit much.

14. Carlos Rouen Menard's rating of the film Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

Acabo de verla, buenisima. Gran entretenimiento para un fin de semana de mucho frío en Buenos Aíres.

15. bees can see ultraviolet light's rating of the film Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

Who the fuck would go see this?!?!??!?!?!

16. Dana Weber's rating of the film Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

I agree with Eric. I don't know the game and I was pleasantly surprised by this movie (I normally avoid video game adaptations.). In my opinion it's solid adventure-action-fantasy work, it has a coherent fairy-tale plot [princess, pauper "prince," 3 brothers and a father-conflict, a mythical motivation: time - tied to masculinity, the dagger], and I liked the acting for what the movie was trying to be.

17. OSMOND's rating of the film Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

Oye, si no es tan mala...

18. SóniaSilva's rating of the film Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

19. doublelife91's rating of the film Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

Most video games should never be made into movies and I'm only thankful the studio didn't get Uwe Boll to direct this one.

20. Tigrão's rating of the film Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

Guilty pleasure, totally cliché, but also really nice and well shot by Newell.

21. J. O.'s rating of the film Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

Surprisingly engaging, despite the poor casting and unbelievably bad accents (apparently all ancient Persians were white Englishmen). This had some sequences that echoed the video game mechanics very well, and many of the (albeit computer enhanced) locations were very lush and beautiful. It is preferable to look at the film this could have been, rather than harp on the flaws. Oh, and Gemma Arterton is stunning.

22. Mr.Wolf's rating of the film Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

Only cared about it because of the game....thats about it.

23. dBainy's rating of the film Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

I appreciate the elaborate stage sets and story telling. Main lead played by Jake Gyllenhaal lacked conviction despite Ben Kingsley's presence. It could have been an epic of proportions if there were less hocky elements such as the dagger and the sands of time.

24. Liam Peters's rating of the film Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

Completely incoherent and bewilderingly ineffective considering its talent on board, this visually beautiful mess of a film is proof that perhaps too many cooks do indeed spoil the broth. The list of high calibre talent involved is astounding considering the final outcome. Much of the blame must fall on director Newell's head as he lets some fine ingredients spoil. An out and out disaster.