1. chazell's rating of the film Princess Cyd

hearing the old lady talk about summer air pushed this rating up

2. Drew.'s rating of the film Princess Cyd

Wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wowow wow wwowafbkjqhwudaojdsafcnlnzfmdnascfnscmsakncams;ncadnca

3. soymilky's rating of the film Princess Cyd

This movie feels so rushed. Cyd instantly falls in love with Katie, despite their only interaction being eye contact. Cyd cheats on Katie, then 2 minutes later, she's crying that Katie has been assaulted. The characters interact like Aliens, I'm confused about the writing and the direction given to the actors.

4. Draughtsman Without Contract's rating of the film Princess Cyd

Delightfully subtle, nuanced, empathetic and engaging.

5. zohen lux's rating of the film Princess Cyd

everyone was so sweet and caring in this movie? fuck that. SMASH A BOTTLE OVER CYD'S HEAD, AUNT MIRANDA

6. Mtume Gant's rating of the film Princess Cyd

2.5 Run of the mill American indie that follows all of the typical moves they all do. This one just has better acting than they usual

7. nadnab's rating of the film Princess Cyd

8. Jacob Bearchum's rating of the film Princess Cyd

I saw this months ago and I haven't stopped thinking about this wonderful film

9. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film Princess Cyd

The most curious aspect of “Princess Cyd” is that Miranda grows a much more interesting and sympathetic character than her niece.

10. redux's rating of the film Princess Cyd

Average character-based American indie with a touch of Rohmer. A healthy but instantly forgettable meal.

11. Polyglot's rating of the film Princess Cyd

Is it just me or was Cyd fantasizing about her aunt? Am I reading this film wrong? Sweet film.

12. Charles Coleman's rating of the film Princess Cyd

13. Onbestendig's rating of the film Princess Cyd

14. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Princess Cyd

Why aren't people raving their asses off about this little lovely film? It acomplishes so much without making any fuss. It is just compelling as fuck and I felt ecstatic watching it. That Aunt Miranda scene at the kitchen just nailed it.

15. Isa Reis's rating of the film Princess Cyd

16. Eric Eidelstein's rating of the film Princess Cyd

Pure and real and understanding of all sorts of desires, often people but also faith, a routine, language.