1. muh.'s rating of the film Prisoners

i couldn't help thinking about "big bad wolves" that shared the theme of revenge aimed at child molesters. while "wolves" relied more on black humour "prisoners" goes head on into overwhelming bleakness and sense of helplessness. it's a very formally controlled genre piece whose strongest points are surely jackman's and gyllenhaal's performances respectively.

2. bunkbedd's rating of the film Prisoners

3. twinpeaks's rating of the film Prisoners

4. Hollywood Overdose's rating of the film Prisoners

Fucked up are the best words to describe this intense and graphic violent and mind-exhilarating plot twist wolverine drama. I have never been so amazed by Hugh's Jackman emotional acting liked this one. I advise you to prepare yourselves because this movie pumps a lot of adrenaline into your bloodstream!

5. frogtoad's rating of the film Prisoners

WILD AND SKIN CRAWLING amazing performance A+ also paul dano was greattttttt very creeeeeepy... great cast and everyone had aamazing performances and wow.... just a dark movie...

6. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Prisoners

The Silence of the Lambs is a great film, not because of the depth of the screenplay, but on account of Foster and Hopkins's acting. Prisoners is a masterpiece because Canadian director Denis Villeneuve knows how to distill meaning in every frame he shoots and in every word uttered by his characters. Bravo.

7. Ricardo Zambujo's rating of the film Prisoners

8. DilayA's rating of the film Prisoners

This is a masterpiece.

9. finipertiwi's rating of the film Prisoners

10. Fer Sandoval's rating of the film Prisoners

Bleak filmmaking from the Edgelord Villeneuve that actually works, kudos to Deakins for creating a very harrowing atmosphere.

11. Rafael Fonseca's rating of the film Prisoners

Rewatched again. The only thing it loses is the surprise effect. Otherwise remains a depressing, BLEAK, grey, downer of a thriller with great lead performances, masterful atmosphere, a perfect ending and a soundtrack that keeps coming back to me. Very human. Watch it without knowing anything about it.

12. Ayinde Anderson's rating of the film Prisoners

Really enjoyed this film all in all. Not so much for the twist, but more for the character arcs from every side.

13. Fabio Nosotti's rating of the film Prisoners

14. Stefano Leone's rating of the film Prisoners

With this and "Enemy", Villeneuve has already achieved much in his filmography. Bleak thriller with great cinematography and good performances all around.

15. Vaida Kazlauskaitė's rating of the film Prisoners

16. Eugene Kotlyarenko's rating of the film Prisoners

had me gripped; good performances from jg and hj —— some predictable shit throughout but felt quite fatalistic and heavy

17. Igor Ramos's rating of the film Prisoners

A decent thriller, with good performances from the entire cast. It never felt boring, but never felt all that exciting either. I think it would have benefited from a little more time for the audience to engage with both families and the two little girls. The way they tied up a few loose ends and decided to finish on a good note wasn't very satisfying to me.

18. Jordan Kaltz's rating of the film Prisoners

pleasantly surprised! villeneuve knows how to get a good performance from gyllenhaal

19. Ieva Šukytė's rating of the film Prisoners

Hugh Jackman's and Jake Gyllenhaal's performances are great in this movie. Thrilling and dark.

20. Tasha saraswati's rating of the film Prisoners

I'm not usually scared of movies, well I get surprised a lot by jumpscares but never actually feel really scared, but this movie sent a chill down my spine.

21. Linus II's rating of the film Prisoners

This is bad for you. On consecutive views, we are just left with memories of hell. Salvation is, perhaps, possible for the characters, but not for the viewer.

22. Rininta Irientantya's rating of the film Prisoners

no wonder this has been nominated for cinematography in oscar *preach!*

23. Jaspar Lamar Crabb's rating of the film Prisoners

24. Adam GR's rating of the film Prisoners

Harrowing. Very well cast. I'll never get over Jake Gyllenhaal with this haircut and those tattoos. I'm so glad Villeneuve retained his voice in such an American outlet. I'm left wanting a sequel.