1. LUCKYINTAN's rating of the film Prisoners

2. Maudy Puteri Agusdina's rating of the film Prisoners

God. This is the best. Still speechless.

3. Alby's rating of the film Prisoners

Scale it back a lil there hugh

4. Shahad's rating of the film Prisoners

unexpected ending, i genuinely liked the movie for the thrill of it

5. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film Prisoners

6. Joaopa's rating of the film Prisoners

Um impressionante exercício de narrativa policial, cujas pontas todas se encaixam, não sem antes deixar no espectador a dúvida, até o último segundo, de que o controle que os personagens principais tanto reivindicam para si é frágil e inútil.

7. Kasun Surindu's rating of the film Prisoners

8. Tiagojeff's rating of the film Prisoners

great film. it lasts two and a half hours and it remains intriguing the whole time. jake and hugh did an awesome job also, and I feel that the movie is really well made tho it left me some unaswered questions halfway through (not the ending). really wish I could give it a 5*

9. Quentin Carbonell's rating of the film Prisoners

Feels like it could have been much more, darker and maybe even cult, but something slipped between Hugh Jackman overdoing it a bit and the murderer being a tad... well you'll see.

10. Evan Schafer's rating of the film Prisoners

Very surprising that I did not review this when I initially viewed the film a couple months back, but I found Prisoners to be exceptionally raw, in the best possible way. Yes, it is a bit long, but you get wrapped up in the characters and the story. Some of the torture sequences are hard to view, but you begin to side with this father in ways that you, yourself, might never imagine thinking about. Brilliant film.

11. maudiniz's rating of the film Prisoners

For Jake's and Jackman's performance.

12. Eddie Rinctoya's rating of the film Prisoners

13. E's rating of the film Prisoners

Christian and pagan forces try to stop evil. One pays for his sins, the other is almost a martyr. I think the film also criticizes conspiracy advocates like Alex Jones, and the people that for example are still trying to decode Kubrick's films. The film is to the point, including its heavy symbolism.

14. Diniella's rating of the film Prisoners

I give Prisoners an A solid.

15. glitchedplant's rating of the film Prisoners

this was insane. there's nothing else i can say that wouldn't ruin the plot and general experience but yeah, this was insane. took me some time to recover from the insanity.

16. dave gunn's rating of the film Prisoners

Genuinely suspenseful from beginning to end. Holy shit.

17. Jake Harriman's rating of the film Prisoners

A tense, realistic, and brutal thriller. It gets very nail biting and I found it very ambitious. Hugh Jackman and Jake Gyllenhaal are two very good. This would have to be one of my favorites from 2013.

18. Hazal.'s rating of the film Prisoners

Vatan Millet DENIS VILLENEUVE!!!!!

19. Christopher M. Jones's rating of the film Prisoners

The nonsensical motivations and infuriating red herrings in the final act keep this from being the crown heir to Se7en and Silence of the Lambs, but this is still as close as you'll get to a great Korean thriller from an American studio

20. Partner in der Kriminalität's rating of the film Prisoners

21. Surajit Banerjee's rating of the film Prisoners

Pray for the best, but prepare for the worst

22. mjgildea's rating of the film Prisoners

Not bad but about 30-40 minutes too long. Jackman and Gyllenhaal are great but Paul Dano aside, the rest of the cast fall to the wayside. The scene at Bob Taylor's house as well as the overall subject matter was troubling but the ambiguity of the final scene may have gotten to me the most.

23. indecisivespice's rating of the film Prisoners

This is possibly one of the most stress films I've seen and I'm not sure if it's because I was on a plane while watching it, but the intensity throughout the film was almost too much. This is definitely not one of those films where you can predict the ending because so much is going on within the plot. And yet the only thing that is barely touched upon - Detective Loki's history - is what interested me the most.

24. lukasbicho's rating of the film Prisoners

Una película que te atrapa y te pega a la butaca durante todo su metraje, un thriller único y lleno de una tensión que casi se torna insoportable, y con interpretaciones de lujo, con música excelente y fotografía que abunda en ese gris-negro de la vida desde abajo. O cómo trabajan dos mentes dispares. Villeneuve demuestra una vez más que es de los mejores realizadores actuales.