1. Eugene Kotlyarenko's rating of the film Prisoners

had me gripped; good performances from jg and hj —— some predictable shit throughout but felt quite fatalistic and heavy

2. ig_____or's rating of the film Prisoners

A decent thriller, with good performances from the entire cast. It never felt boring, but never felt all that exciting either. I think it would have benefited from a little more time for the audience to engage with both families and the two little girls. The way they tied up a few loose ends and decided to finish on a good note wasn't very satisfying to me.

3. Jordan Kaltz's rating of the film Prisoners

pleasantly surprised! villeneuve knows how to get a good performance from gyllenhaal

4. Ieva Šukytė's rating of the film Prisoners

Hugh Jackman's and Jake Gyllenhaal's performances are great in this movie. Thrilling and dark.

5. Tasha saraswati's rating of the film Prisoners

I'm not usually scared of movies, well I get surprised a lot by jumpscares but never actually feel really scared, but this movie sent a chill down my spine.

6. Linus II's rating of the film Prisoners

This is bad for you. On consecutive views, we are just left with memories of hell. Salvation is, perhaps, possible for the characters, but not for the viewer.

7. Rininta Irientantya's rating of the film Prisoners

no wonder this has been nominated for cinematography in oscar *preach!*

8. Jaspar Lamar Crabb's rating of the film Prisoners

9. Adam GR's rating of the film Prisoners

Harrowing. Very well cast. I'll never get over Jake Gyllenhaal with this haircut and those tattoos. I'm so glad Villeneuve retained his voice in such an American outlet. I'm left wanting a sequel.

10. LUCKYINTAN's rating of the film Prisoners

11. Bambarambambam's rating of the film Prisoners

God. This is the best. Still speechless.

12. Alby's rating of the film Prisoners

Scale it back a lil there hugh

13. Shahad's rating of the film Prisoners

unexpected ending, i genuinely liked the movie for the thrill of it

14. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film Prisoners

15. Joaopa's rating of the film Prisoners

Um impressionante exercício de narrativa policial, cujas pontas todas se encaixam, não sem antes deixar no espectador a dúvida, até o último segundo, de que o controle que os personagens principais tanto reivindicam para si é frágil e inútil.

16. Kasun Surindu's rating of the film Prisoners

17. Tiagojeff's rating of the film Prisoners

great film. it lasts two and a half hours and it remains intriguing the whole time. jake and hugh did an awesome job also, and I feel that the movie is really well made tho it left me some unaswered questions halfway through (not the ending). really wish I could give it a 5*

18. Quentin Carbonell's rating of the film Prisoners

Feels like it could have been much more, darker and maybe even cult, but something slipped between Hugh Jackman overdoing it a bit and the murderer being a tad... well you'll see.

19. Evan Schafer's rating of the film Prisoners

Very surprising that I did not review this when I initially viewed the film a couple months back, but I found Prisoners to be exceptionally raw, in the best possible way. Yes, it is a bit long, but you get wrapped up in the characters and the story. Some of the torture sequences are hard to view, but you begin to side with this father in ways that you, yourself, might never imagine thinking about. Brilliant film.

20. maudiniz's rating of the film Prisoners

For Jake's and Jackman's performance.

21. Eddie Rinctoya's rating of the film Prisoners

22. E's rating of the film Prisoners

Christian and pagan forces try to stop evil. One pays for his sins, the other is almost a martyr. I think the film also criticizes conspiracy advocates like Alex Jones, and the people that for example are still trying to decode Kubrick's films. The film is to the point, including its heavy symbolism.

23. Diniella's rating of the film Prisoners

I give Prisoners an A solid.

24. glitchedplant's rating of the film Prisoners

this was insane. there's nothing else i can say that wouldn't ruin the plot and general experience but yeah, this was insane. took me some time to recover from the insanity.