1. FISCHER's rating of the film Prizzi's Honor

Un spectacle formidable avec un humour constant, un splendide jeu des principaux acteurs et des rebondissements tragi-comiques étonnants... www.cinefiches.com

2. pirri's rating of the film Prizzi's Honor

3. Alex Pintică's rating of the film Prizzi's Honor

Was it meant as a really-badly-written-way-too-long-parody of a parody of a bad parody of a gangster movie? If yes, then it's a 5 star.

4. Ethan's rating of the film Prizzi's Honor

This is a far superior film to the Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie movie Mr. and Mrs. Smith. There is something special about how John Huston represents the mafia in this film. Plus, Nicholson and Turner are simply amazing here. Also John Huston was always good about putting his family in Oscar winning roles, his daughter Angelica won Best Supporting Actress for this film.

5. Erik F.'s rating of the film Prizzi's Honor

I love me some Anjelica Huston. :)

6. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Prizzi's Honor

7. Nathan Grey Hollis's rating of the film Prizzi's Honor

8. Zach Closs's rating of the film Prizzi's Honor

Hilarious simply because of how mundane and immaterial gangsterism is made out to be.

9. Dalibor's rating of the film Prizzi's Honor

So, I suppose, Nicholsons mere slapstick performance was supposed to unveil the parody behind the movie for those unable to notice it?

10. Federico Di Folco's rating of the film Prizzi's Honor

Per me non è tra i capolavori di Houston,ma riesce nello scopo di amalgamare commedia nera e gangster-movie.Buonissima ironia,personaggi femminili molto forti ed un Nicholson che come al solito incolla in ogni scena.Forse troppo allungato il finale,cmq il risultato finale è godibile.La risposta semi-seria al Padrino.3,5*

11. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Prizzi's Honor

Not Huston's best, Everything's so stilted it hurts.

12. Hani's rating of the film Prizzi's Honor

13. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Prizzi's Honor

a 5/10, sorry Houston, my review: http://lasttimeisawdotcom.wordpress.com/2012/03/13/last-film-i-saw-prizzis-honor/

14. lauli's rating of the film Prizzi's Honor

I love Huston, but this is definitely not one of his best.

15. mjgildea's rating of the film Prizzi's Honor

Not worth the hype. I admire Nicholson for not acting like... well, Nicholson but I think he tried a little too hard here. Prizzi's Honor kind of personifies the gaudiness I dislike about 80s cinema. The story kind of leaves you expecting and preparing yourself for the more that never comes and for the sake of its characters is just too convenient. The only upside is Anjelica Huston who alone is worth the watch.

16. Roscoe's rating of the film Prizzi's Honor

17. Pierluigi Puccini's rating of the film Prizzi's Honor

One of John Huston's minor works. A wacky, bright looking, charming, cheerful and lively dark comedy with a great cast; namely Angelica Huston and the scary looking William Hickey as Don Corrado.