1. Lights in the Dusk's rating of the film Project A

Chan's pirate adventure forgoes an interesting political subtext in favor of a typically engaging blend of intricately choreographed action & slapstick. Many cite the Harold Lloyd clock tower fall as a highlight, but really it's a film chock-full of jaw-dropping sequences; the brawl at the nightclub, the bicycle chase through the streets, etc. A perfect balance between Hong Kong action & classic Hollywood influences.

2. Slappy McGee's rating of the film Project A

Serviceable Jackie Chan kickfest.

3. Chandler Cearley's rating of the film Project A

Hilarious and fast paced, an easy movie to watch for fun

4. Sasha's rating of the film Project A

Classic Jackie Chan action with all the humor and slapstick you would expect from it. Oh, and ten points for you if you can figure out who's doing the voice of San-Po before the credits roll.. lol!

5. Elash's rating of the film Project A

I can never get enough Hong Kong action, especially if Yuen Biao is in the cast! This is not among my all-time favorites, but still a super fun action classic.

6. Honeychurch's rating of the film Project A

one star for lame dubbed version.

7. Nolan Barth's rating of the film Project A

You don't watch this movie for it's amazing acting or compelling story and characters. You watch this movie for Jackie Chan and his jaw dropping stunt work. If you are a fan of his work this is a must see! As a film fan I loved the reference to Harold Loyd's Safety Last! (1923). On a side note I don't think I've ever heard worse dubbing in my life! This is a fun action film that is unfortunately a tad forgettable.

8. Landen Celano's rating of the film Project A

The dub acting is laughably bad (for the wrong reasons), but damn are those stunts impressive. Even movie magic can't mask a foot to the chest.

9. Jefferson Yahom's rating of the film Project A

The fights were really well choreographed and fun to watch.

10. Eric Rucker's rating of the film Project A

I really enjoyed the bicycle chase/fight. Glad I stuck it out past the beginning . . . almost didn't make it over that hurdle . . .

11. Stefan Drees's rating of the film Project A

A lot of wild, crazy and dangerous stunts with perfect timing (like the brilliant bicycle sequence) keep the film going. But the dialogues are - maybe dependent on the English synchronization - sometimes too silly and stupid ... even for a comedy.

12. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film Project A

Still classic, with some great scenes

13. AKFilmFan's rating of the film Project A

One of the many great works of Chan's career, this simple tale of pirates, police, & coast guard corruption is fun & exciting. From the bicycle chase, bar fight, & clock tower sequence, Chan continues to pay homage to silent comedy masters like Keaton & Lloyd. The U.S. version killed it for me, cutting out scenes & inserting horrible dubbing. Hopefully seeing the original cut will improve my thoughts on this classic.

14. SlinkyLi's rating of the film Project A

Not his greatest martial arts movie, but with great stunts and best use of a monocle.

15. Matt's rating of the film Project A

Great movie if you can get the non-mirimhacked version

16. codyhunter's rating of the film Project A

17. madebydanlam's rating of the film Project A

Why is it that Jackie Chan stopped directing his own films? He's a great filmmaker himself! The action, the stories and the comedy. He's got great skills as a storyteller.