1. Tyler Wright's rating of the film Project Almanac

Basically Michael Bay's watered-down retort to Chronicle. Despite that, it's really not that bad. I'd probably really enjoy this if it came out when I was 11 or 12 year sold.

2. DarthVader's rating of the film Project Almanac

Bir yanıyla 2012 yapımı Doğaüstü (Chronicle) filmini anımsatıyor, yine el kamerası, yine gençler ve yine rayından çıkan güç. Doğaüstü'nde başta sadece ortalığı karıştırmak ve eğlenmek için kullandıkları bu süper güçler, kısa sürede insanların hayatlarıyla oynadıkları bir kumara, oyuna dönüşüyordu. Burda da baştaki masum "geri dönüşler" , kısa sürede işler çığırından çıkıyor.

3. smeef's rating of the film Project Almanac

lmao lowkey this film is fun

4. Levent Güçer's rating of the film Project Almanac

5. Stephane Tanaka's rating of the film Project Almanac

6. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Project Almanac

2015, dir. DEAN ISREALITE - 6/10 (USA)

7. Calu.'s rating of the film Project Almanac

The movie ended up being superficial. Even though the main topic was interesting, it would have been better treated.

8. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Project Almanac

I saw it on the plane. The moral of the story is 'It's great to cheat and take things that aren't yours because it's awesome to be rich and famous and have chicks." This is definitely different from 'Butterfly Effect', because there are no bad consequences for changing time as long as you all do it together. Don't make the mistake of not telling her how you feel, because there is only one chance in life.

9. skoog's rating of the film Project Almanac

it's nice w the go-back-in-time, just so you can go-to-lollapalooza

10. At0msk's rating of the film Project Almanac

Creo que esta película cumple el cometido de llevarnos al mundo MTV: Lollapalooza, un chico canahuete que le gusta la chica popular, niños nerds supergenios, en fin.. Es una gran película si te quieres entretener con un poco de la juventud artificial televisiva y soñar con ello. A mi me gustó por que logra eso y me hace reflexionar lo superfluo que puede llegar a ser. Quizá estoy hablando puras weás. 2 estrellas laik

11. Amadeus Magnus's rating of the film Project Almanac

12. Kamran's rating of the film Project Almanac

the found-footage/jump cut style suits the film which shows much more potential than it ultimately delivers. Fun though. 63/100 - Decent

13. Leroy Martin's rating of the film Project Almanac

please no more found footage movies

14. DimasRimbaud's rating of the film Project Almanac

15. Rohan Berry's rating of the film Project Almanac

A film that really had no idea what to do with its central time-travel conceit, and as a result indulges in typically MTV lifestyling for about 60 minutes before trying to create a whole load of non-existent conflicts that bring us back to where we started. The film within a film framing device was infuriatingly muddled and dramatically limited the real scope of the film. A mercenary cash-in on CHRONICLE's success.

16. Clayton Wong's rating of the film Project Almanac

February is a rough month. I think this is the first movie that made me feel uncomfortably too old to be watching a movie about time traveling high schoolers trying to fix high school problems. As soon as I realized this was found footage I let out a long sigh mentally. General rule of thumb: don't reference better time travel movies in your movie about time travel.

17. Michael Harbour's rating of the film Project Almanac

An impressionist time travel romance created with quick brush strokes and implication. The character group is reminiscent of the Danny Dunn, Alvin Fernald and other small group science/mystery adventures I read as a kid (and still return to occasionally); the boy genius, his friend/sidekick (in this case two of them), his little ... http://letterboxd.com/mharbour/film/project-almanac/