1. BRÄTwurst's rating of the film Promised Land

IM SCREAMING who let gus van sant do this

2. Samuel Righi's rating of the film Promised Land

3. Ryuu Baron's rating of the film Promised Land

Keep cool and light the comedy on this drama.

4. Ameille's rating of the film Promised Land

5. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Promised Land

6. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Promised Land

Le dessous des cartes du gaz de schiste. Edifiant. _ The dark side of shale gas. Uplifting.

7. Jans de Jager's rating of the film Promised Land

Forgettable movie that has no point

8. Rininta Irientantya's rating of the film Promised Land

the flow is pretty cliché, but hey, i find this movie is pretty important in real life anyway so, why not (four star)? :)

9. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film Promised Land

you can only watch this movie once.

10. takaran's rating of the film Promised Land

Entertaining, good interpretations, right pace... of an old predictable format, let alone the 'happy ending' redemption.

11. noice's rating of the film Promised Land

was this krasinskis final project for his screenwriting 101 class? every tired cliche u can imagine is present. I THOUGHT U SAID HE WASNT HANDSOME. >.<

12. Siavash Aliparast's rating of the film Promised Land

It's cliched, unremarkable, televisual and easily forgettable, but its heart is in the right place and there are some funny moments and good performances.

13. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film Promised Land

Torpid in its development and despite its good intentions, turned out completely unemotional. Full Review and Rating: http://alwayswatchgoodmovies.blogspot.com/2013/02/promised-land-2012.html

14. Jack Lineman's rating of the film Promised Land

Anyone else think it's strange that a film that shows American oil and natural gas producers as basically evil was co-financed by a company that is mostly owned by United Arab Emirates government.

15. Ulrich JARLØV's rating of the film Promised Land

This looks fucking awful! I would rather have seen Van Sant do Twilight than this pedestrian, sentimental bullshit. And visually it just screams lifetime movie...Why didn't Matt Damon ask Soderbergh to do it? Soderbergh hasn't made a decent film in 11 years- what's one more? Erin Brockovich 2, why not? Why drag Van Sant down with you, huh Matt Damon? Huh?!

16. raulcld's rating of the film Promised Land

yeah, right....it is more like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg2aPRBXv60 (and the war isn't over yet, there's no marriage)

17. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Promised Land

at the end the bad conscience take over - but still, a surprising end & nice entertainment !

18. abrahamgbj's rating of the film Promised Land

19. davideramilli's rating of the film Promised Land

I've really had a hard time trying to figure out whether i liked this movie or not. Forget the fact that it's directed by GVS, there is so much i liked (McDormand's acting, the general mood, the depiction of rural America, Alice's face) and so much I genuinely didn't (the whole environmental stuff, some flaws in the script, it's predictable and Krasinski is out of character). But, hey, we've all seen worse movies.

20. Sérgio P.'s rating of the film Promised Land

If there is such thing as a good cliché, this is it.

21. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film Promised Land

A syrupy and unnecessary love story sinks a potentially interesting commentary on America's corporate culture. Not enough cynicism, too many cliches ("I am a good guy"). A sanctimonious and yet impotent, unremarkable cinematic effort that compromises Van Sant's immaculate portfolio..

22. Caro_its's rating of the film Promised Land

Promised land is a correct movie, glad to see that the love for our farms and countryside is stronger. I also like the cinematography that make me think of William Eggleston and Stephen Shore. Minor movie in the Van Sant's filmography.

23. espaçonimas's rating of the film Promised Land

Ciclo Gus van Sant no Espaço Nimas - Saldanha, Lisboa - apareçam!

24. David Galan's rating of the film Promised Land

In terms of structure, this movie is a walking cliché.