1. Kevin You's rating of the film Proof

2. kopfkompass's rating of the film Proof

The maths background remained pale, people were yelling at each other all the time and the music was cheesy. It is not that the movies was to long, but the story was somewhat too short.

3. Chris's rating of the film Proof

should've given anthony hopkins more screentime but gwyneth paltrow was better than id ever seen her

4. Operation Kino's rating of the film Proof

Even Anthony Hopkins can't keep this movie afloat. "Am I crazy? By definition, crazy people can't known they're crazy." I don't care about your insignificant life. Go commit yourself to an asylum if it means you'll leave me alone.

5. Susana Bessa's rating of the film Proof

It keeps its rhythm and tells the story. It is lucky enough to have a precious talented cast that makes the battle between genius and insane worthwhile.

6. dan_mt's rating of the film Proof

crazy film, all full of logic and at the end it works.

7. porcelainfox's rating of the film Proof

Confused and then bored me to death.

8. pluviosity's rating of the film Proof

Marvelous. one of my all time favorite movie. Each characters' struggle depicted perfectly. "A very good sign that you're crazy is an inability to ask the question, 'Am I crazy?' "

9. Yashoda's rating of the film Proof

It's by no means a perfect movie (needs more Hopkins!) but Gwyneth Paltrow is fantastic in it...a sentence I never thought I'd say again since...

10. Brad Owens's rating of the film Proof

I like Gwyneth Paltrow. And Jake Gyllenhaal. (sp)